James Bradberry to Phila

turtle28

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

I have faith in the process to this point. If this year is a failure ( at least win one Playoff game ) then I'm on your side and I'll throw in the towel.

New York Yankees I Give Up GIF by MLB

If Carson Wentz doesn’t lead us to the playoffs & have a year similar to last year or better, I’ll be pulling a Joe Girardi.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

This isn't an issue for me.  I believe this is the second time Rivera has passed on Bradburry since he has been here. 

Plus if we have money to spend it should probably be at linebacker.

I'm more concerned with lack of staff changes than the lack of player changes.  We all know guys like Chase Young and WJ3 have more talent than we saw last year.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, offbyone said:

This isn't an issue for me.  I believe this is the second time Rivera has passed on Bradburry since he has been here. 

Plus if we have money to spend it should probably be at linebacker.

I'm more concerned with lack of staff changes than the lack of player changes.  We all know guys like Chase Young and WJ3 have more talent than we saw last year.  

I sure hope we don’t spend much $ on any current free agents as none are with it. There are some guys we can get on one year deals at CB & LB who can help us out & be upgrades over our current #3’s

12 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

This is so hilarious. The Saints had like negative $100M in cap space and signed more impactful free agents than us lol

Yup. We had ways to make sure we had room. The "lack of cap space" and the "Wentz deal boxed us in" excuses are just that

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

I’m fine with not signing bradberry, we already have 1 corner we signed last year that a change of scenery was a negative for him in Jackson, why would. You want another in bradberry for the chance we repeat the same mantra 

I wanted him but didn’t think we’d sign him bc of the cost. They’re already paying Fuller & WJ3 a combined $25 mil the next two years unless they’re restructured or cut after this year.

I do hope they sign Kyle Fuller though. I’m guessing they could get him on a 1-year prove it deal for like $5 mil after Landon Collins’s cap savings come in after June 1st. A Kyle Fuller CB signing & a Hightower, Schobert, AJ Johnson, Agletree, Hitchens, Ragland or a Klein signing as a 1 or 2 down veteran LB would be a good thing for our D. I’d also like Kerrigan to be re-signed to a 1-year deal as our 3 DE and then he retires after this season but I doubt Rivera does it, even though they should.

Edited by turtle28

11 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I wanted him but didn’t think we’d sign him bc of the cost. They’re already paying Fuller & WJ3 a combined $25 mil the next two years unless they’re restructured or cut after this year.

I do hope they sign Kyle Fuller though. I’m guessing they could get him on a 1-year prove it deal for like $5 mil after Landon Collins’s cap savings come in after June 1st. A Kyle Fuller CB signing & a Hightower, Schobert, AJ Johnson, Agletree, Hitchens, Ragland or a Klein signing as a 1 or 2 down veteran LB would be a good thing for our D. I’d also like Kerrigan to be re-signed to a 1-year deal as our 3 DE and then he retires after this season but I doubt Rivera does it, even though they should.

I would love the 3 signings you just posted, it seems as if it’s really trending that Holcomb will be taking over the middle though, and if he does Anthony Barr would be an interesting signing on the outside.

I read a couple weeks ago that there could be a Landon Collins reunion though too. I’m ok with that if it’s much cheaper and he plays LB or Buffalo Nickel. When he made the switch last year I thought he may of saved his career. IMO he played really well there.

idk how much they spend to be honest now. With the report that we didn’t spend money this offseason bc we are preparing for a Mclaurin extension it will be interesting if they sign anyone or who

• Like 1