Propose a Trade Down Scenario

MKnight82

33 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

Baltimore 14 and a 3rd and 4th

Saints 16 and a 2nd

Greenbay 22 and 28 (doubt GB would tho)

Pitt 20, 2nd and 3rd or 20, next years 1st

KC 29, 30, and a 2nd 

Those all look good to me!  I do think that we could be greedy if someone falls.  Aside from Baltimore (and maybe the saints), those are teams that might view themselves as "if only we had _______, we would have a real good chance at making a run"  So if they fall in love with a WR thinking he is going to be Jamar Chase or see a QB of the future for saints or pitt, I could definitely see it. GB has potential...

10 hours ago, offbyone said:

I suggested one the other day.  #11 + #47 to KC for #29, #30, #50, #62

This would be WILD. Give me something like Dotson, Dean, Walker, and Cole Strange. Could fill a lot of holes in a hurry.

The chart suggests that’s a bit rich from their end. Would you still do it if #62 became a 3rd (94 or 103)?

14 minutes ago, e16bball said:

This would be WILD. Give me something like Dotson, Dean, Walker, and Cole Strange. Could fill a lot of holes in a hurry.

The chart suggests that’s a bit rich from their end. Would you still do it if #62 became a 3rd (94 or 103)?

Shoot I would do it for both 1st and one 2nd, but yes to your question though lol

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Yeah I would probably still do it.  But I think it is a reasonable trade.  

That is exactly my position, imagine the holes we could fill.  

• Like 1