Jaguars extend OT Cam Robinson

.Buzz

16 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

You can also lose a SB because of it instead of becoming B2B Champs.

Yeah but you still win more games than you lose.

otherwise you dont get to a championship……..twice

Edited by Chiefer

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

Yeah but you still win more games than you lose.

otherwise you dont get to a championship……..twice

Well until the Jags find a HOF TE and a Tyreek Hill type WR to make Lawrence's life infinetly easier. I'd start with the formula that has helped more FQB win regular season games and SB's , a great OL and running game.

They have Etienne/Robinson hopefully for 2022 The other isn't there yet. Build a wall.

30 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well until the Jags find a HOF TE and a Tyreek Hill type WR to make Lawrence's life infinetly easier. I'd start with the formula that has helped more FQB win regular season games and SB's , a great OL and running game.

They have Etienne/Robinson hopefully for 2022 The other isn't there yet. Build a wall.

Its 2022, you win games by dominating with your weapons and game changing talent against the opposition.  I dont believe drafting a RT 1st overall will move the needle much in the W-L column, no matter how ELITE they are.

TLAW and the Coaching change should be more than enough to do that. Get another guy to pair with Allen who can put some of these AFC QBs into the ground and prepare yourself for this AFC offensive buzzsaw that got created this offseason

Edited by Chiefer

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

GIF by Mashable

That's the beauty of this draft. Jacksonville can literally go multiple different routes and all of them would make sense.

• Like 1