Eagles Draft Day Party Palace - Day I, II & III

Kiltman

Just now, Scalamania said:

Stayed off my phone for most of the night to avoid spoilers. What a night. One of the better drafts of my fandom. 

tried to too

Draft night 1b, staying up reading and watching everything now

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

don't have to be a jerk about it sheesh

I'm not, you asked me what it would take, I responded with 5K, 50TD, All Pro. I now know what Jeezla would like to see out of Jalen Hurts "not" to want to take a QB in 2023.

30TD Passes, 4K yds throwing and I'll "assume" anything on the ground is gravy? Gotcha! Honestly be shocked if that doesn't occur. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

Booth, Brisker, Dean, Mafe, McCreary, Gordon, Pitre, Cross, Woolen, Harris, Muma, Bonitto, Asamoah, Armour-Davis, Sam Williams, Cam Thomas, Alontae Taylor, Bryan Cook, Cam Taylor-Britt, Andersen, Tindall, Drake Jackson, Coby Bryant, Martin Emerson, Damarri Mathis, Kerby Joseph, Goodrich, Verone McKinley. Give me 3 of these dudes.

Edited by EagleBlueDon

6 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I swear to god I just realized the Steelers took Kenny Pickett, Chargers took Zion Johnson and Commanders took Jahan Dotson.

I really was too busy celebrating about Davis and just completely zoned out on the live coverage of the draft lmao.

Same

Only reason I knew Dotson went right away was cause I was FaceTiming my mom about the Davis pick and she let out a loud “god dammmmnit” then my 85 year old great aunt started booing lol. They are both Penn staters and eagles fans, so we’re pissed he was going there.

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Same

Only reason I knew Dotson went right away was cause I was FaceTiming my mom about the Davis pick and she let out a loud “god dammmmnit” then my 85 year old great aunt started booing lol. They are both Penn staters and eagles fans, so we’re pissed he was going there.

Now that's funny. I stopped paying attention post AJ Brown trade, won't lie. Went blank in amazement.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Booth, Brisker, Dean, Mafe, McCreary, Gordon, Pitre, Cross, Woolen, Harris, Muma, Bonitto, Asamoah, Armour-Davis, Sam Williams, Cam Thomas, Alontae Taylor, Bryan Cook, Cam Taylor-Britt, Andersen, Tindall, Drake Jackson, Coby Bryant, Martin Emerson, Damarri Mathis, Kerby Joseph, Goodrich, Verone McKinley. Give me 3 of these dudes.

We get any of them in the 2nd and add Honey Badger, I'm out for the rest of the draft. Literally don't care.

Trying to think of other guys, but between Mailata and Davis, we have two Giant freak athletes both under 25. Which is something that seemed like a pipe dream in certain parts of the last 20 years.

On the same note having not one, but two, top WRs also under 25 is equally wild considering how starved we’ve been for them throughout most of our fandom.

Just good vibes

• Like 1

Some names I think the Eagles would be possibly interested in picking in the 2nd:

Nakobe Dean, Andrew Booth, Jaquan Brisker, David Ojabo, Arnold Ebiketie, Boye Mafe, Kyler Gordon, Drake Jackson, Nik Bonitto, Christian Harris, Jalen Pitre, Cam Jurgens, Chad Muma, Matt Corral, Cam Taylor-Britt, Troy Andersen

17 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I missed the Jameson Williams interview after the pick, but man it really seems like he was disappointed to be going to the Lions. I think he really did want to play with the Eagles and DeVonta or at least have the Chiefs trade up for him.

These wideouts are in a bad position now to basically be on another 3 year timeout before they can go where they want  and get the money they deserve. Like Jamar would probably get 27m+ rn.

Thought the Chiefs would do it, forgot it’s Andy. Hell keep adding guys that help him make par but rarely really will go way up for that potential impact.

Like can’t blame him, also hard to read into it. DeVonta didn’t seem thrilled in some of those first shots too, but later seemed totally bought in quick.