2022 NFL Draft Thread

Trentwannabe

Do we over look Booth's injuries? Hes had some minor but also some major including this core muscle injury he is recovering from, with Tre coming off injury is this really the guy we want to have at 25? I have a feeling Gordon or Elam will be picked ahead of Booth and he falls to late 2nd rd due to injuries.

25 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Also basically every draft we have had since Beane has come in they have done the opposite to what I want so sorry to break it my thoughts of wanting Breece Hall will solidify us from not taking him and me not a fan of Dotson means that will be the pick at 25

Lol honestly I'd be okay with either, I think Dotson might be a sneaky good pick. He runs pretty decent routes and has excellent hands. He's not my first choice but I wouldn't hate it. 

26 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Do we over look Booth's injuries? Hes had some minor but also some major including this core muscle injury he is recovering from, with Tre coming off injury is this really the guy we want to have at 25? I have a feeling Gordon or Elam will be picked ahead of Booth and he falls to late 2nd rd due to injuries.

I think that’s part of the reason they brought him in for a visit. Let our medical team check him out. 

If they’re comfortable with it, he could be picked. If they aren’t, they’ll pass on him.

26 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Also basically every draft we have had since Beane has come in they have done the opposite to what I want so sorry to break it my thoughts of wanting Breece Hall will solidify us from not taking him and me not a fan of Dotson means that will be the pick at 25

I like Dotson a lot but I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s gone by 25 and goes before Burks.

I think Beane is more than happy to go WR in round 2-4.

To much smoke and talk about Hall being the guy for Bills. This was about the time Etienne was picking up talks for Bills. Beane is pretty good at keeping his mouth shut so it seems unlikely he will be the pick. Also saw a breakdown of all the positions bills met with through offseason 14 DBs, 9 TE, 8 WR, 8 OL, 7 RB, 7 DL, 5 LB, 1 P, based off statistics in the past they draft one of the top 3 most met with positions in the 1st rd. Dont see a TE worth taking at 25 so its down to DB or WR based on this analysis.

41 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

To much smoke and talk about Hall being the guy for Bills. This was about the time Etienne was picking up talks for Bills. Beane is pretty good at keeping his mouth shut so it seems unlikely he will be the pick. Also saw a breakdown of all the positions bills met with through offseason 14 DBs, 9 TE, 8 WR, 8 OL, 7 RB, 7 DL, 5 LB, 1 P, based off statistics in the past they draft one of the top 3 most met with positions in the 1st rd. Dont see a TE worth taking at 25 so its down to DB or WR based on this analysis.

Has Beane good at that tho? Who is to say we wouldnt have taken Etienne?  And i think our love affair with Josh Allen and Ed Oliver were horribly kept secrets.

Id also like to say that Travon Walker may be the worst #1 overall selection ever....

1 hour ago, Kmart128 said:

Has Beane good at that tho? Who is to say we wouldnt have taken Etienne?  And i think our love affair with Josh Allen and Ed Oliver were horribly kept secrets.

Also In 2019 at the trade deadline we wanted Diggs, happens in the off season. This past deadline we wanted Miller, rumour comes out at the combine we are looking to make a splash, Miller signs. 

Bills aren’t different than any other team. Stuff gets out. Sometimes on purpose.