GOTW | Week 11 | #3 Notre Dame @ #7 Miami

IDOG_det

GOTW  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, stl4life07 said:

They needed a challenge that’s all. Hard to get up for UNC. But for VT and ND...YES! Especially when people like Paul Finebaum calls Miami frauds and said they wouldn’t beat VT and ND and IF they did beat VT they won’t beat ND. Can’t wait to here what he has to say now. Also all the other naysayers who has disrespected Miami this season. 

Finebaum makes his living trolling.  Nothing that comes out of his mouth is serious outside of his love for Bama.

Just now, stl4life07 said:

They needed a challenge that’s all. Hard to get up for UNC. But for VT and ND...YES! Especially when people like Paul Finebaum calls Miami frauds and said they wouldn’t beat VT and ND and IF they did beat VT they won’t beat ND. Can’t wait to here what he has to say now. Also all the other naysayers who has disrespected Miami this season. 

Plus they did have a hurricane that made them miss time.... Probably affected them some what especially the offense. Didn’t practice for like 2 weeks.

40 minutes ago, PAW said:

Odd that Miami played most teams close and then destroyed the two bests teams they've faced.

I think it has to do with a lot of younger players catching up to the speed of the game and having a more instinctive understanding of the system.  

9 hours ago, roysmyboy31 said:

Very confident in Notre Dame at the moment given how they have beaten most of the teams they have played this year decisively.  And Georgia is the only team to really slow down our running attack this year.  Have not been super impressed with what I have seen from Miami this year.  I think ND gets a big win tonight.

K.

45 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

McGlinchey isn’t a 1st rounder. Struggles big time with speed rushers.

Came in here to congratulate you guys. You completely dominated us tonight, and deserve a ton of respect for just outplaying us in every aspect... but this is just a laughable statement.

Archived