Ravens trade WR Marquise Brown to Cardinals for 23rd Overall

TheKillerNacho

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

huntley threw 1/3 of the ravens passes last year and hollywood was just as productive as aj. aj is def more jacked so that's good for him

Do you really think the Ravens, of all teams, would pass up paying Hollywood, who is BFF's with Lamar Jackson, if they didnt have GOOD REASON to?

Come on man, think about it.

9 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Do you really think the Ravens, of all teams, would pass up paying Hollywood, who is BFF's with Lamar Jackson, if they didnt have GOOD REASON to?

Come on man, think about it.

i don't think teams make decisions based on thinking their bad decisions, for sure 

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

i don't think teams make decisions based on thinking their bad decisions, for sure 

All I'm saying is the Ravens, of all teams, who never hit on WR's, finally "hit" on one and then didn't want to pay him, despite that dude being their franchise QB's cousin. They had every reason to pay him but chose not to.

Why?

Because he's overrated AF. Getting a 1st round pick for him is an absolute steal right now. He just put up the most empty 1,000 yard season I can ever recall.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

He just put up the most empty 1,000 yard season I can ever recall.

he's the only wr who has hit 1000 yards since lamar has been the qb. i think he is the only wr to hit 750 lol. quite an accomplishment

there's your reason, lamar doesn't like to throw passes to wrs 

10 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

You’re going to be very disappointed with Hollywood Brown.

Just a warning for you lol. He’s a 5’9 170lb “big play” receiver who doesn’t make big plays and dives to the ground/out of bounds as soon as he makes a catch (if he doesn’t drop it) so he doesn’t get hit

• Like 2

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

he's the only wr who has hit 1000 yards since lamar has been the qb. i think he is the only wr to hit 750 lol. quite an accomplishment

there's your reason, lamar doesn't like to throw passes to wrs 

Well yeah we also have the best TE in the NFL as well so targets get distributed and Hollywood doesn't like that.

And no, the reason is because Hollywood just ain't that good. Hence why we gave him away before he could ask for a $100M contract despite being a WR2 at-best.

Hollywood is just better suited to be in a heavy passing offense. He's nowhere close to a "do it all" WR. Can't block, not good running across the middle, allergic to contact. 

But if you have Hopkins, you can let Brown run 10+ yards down the field on every route, he'll be dangerous out there. Just no WR screens to Brown.  

• Like 2

Just now, AngusMcFife said:

Hollywood is just better suited to be in a heavy passing offense. He's nowhere close to a "do it all" WR. Can't block, not good running across the middle, allergic to contact. 

But if you have Hopkins, you can let Brown run 10+ yards down the field on every route, he'll be dangerous out there. Just no WR screens to Brown.  

Yeah this is a great fit for him. Hopkins to do the #1 WR things, Moore and Brown to do the gadget-style stuff in space. Except...Hollywood isn't good in space for being a short speedster lol it was actually funny how bad he was in space.

• Like 1