Pick 143 Titans Select TE Chig Okronkwo

615finest

5 minutes ago, 615finest said:

It’s sad that our fastest WRs are terrible lol.. Dez ran a 4.4 and Racey ran a 4.3

Right this is when the old saying the 40 is overrated, it’s about 3 cone drill 10 yard split & film for me. I don’t care how fast are you, can you separate, know how to run routes make something happen after the catch & do you have hands for me. 

Edited by TitanRedd

19 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Jonnu clone. I like it.

Not quite Jonnu was a beast after the catch & in space his only weakness he couldn’t run routes, this guy is stiff he only has str8 line speed, but you can use him as a H back like Jonnu. 

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

Not quite Jonnu was a beast after the catch & in space his only weakness he couldn’t run routes, this guy is stiff he only has str8 line speed, but you can use him as a H back like Jonnu. 

Just repeating what they are saying on NFL Network. I don't watch much of the film until after we draft guys. Especially guys we take late.

I watched his highlights. Seems like great value for the draft pick position to me.

8 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Just repeating what they are saying on NFL Network. I don't watch much of the film until after we draft guys. Especially guys we take late.

I watched his highlights. Seems like great value for the draft pick position to me.

Yea at this point it is, but I’m just tired of raw project players sometimes we just need some guys that can come in a play like how we let Jack Doyle walk as UFA, he clearly was making plays all preseason & showed he could play, & he was a very solid TE for years for the colts rather we took the TE from Texas A&M combine is ugly sure but the film is good 

I'll take it man. Weee need speed on this offense. Badly. Sad its a undersized TE but I like him. 

I like this draft but just doesnt really feel like its for this year and that is a bummer but hey Im excited for the King to come back see how he bounces back and hell MAYBE we struck diamonds in the rough that we can clean off QUICK and play this year 

I know one thing we have a nasty pass rush and if you have that you are in most games and Im good with it. I miss the HYPE last year when we got Julio. Crazy it just didnt work. Sucks but hey here we are

14 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I really need this dude to be a sick route runner.

Hit em with that Chigonometry.

Maybe don’t make puns with a guy who shares his name with the protagonist of the book “Things Fall Apart.”

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Maybe don’t make puns with a guy who shares his name with the protagonist of the book “Things Fall Apart.”

Meaning I might jinx him? Chig also means to chew. Urban dictionary also tells me that taking a Chig is in reference to defecate. Chig is also a town in Tibet. 

• Like 1

Everyone's favorite word is RAW.  2nd in receptions in the Big Ten and runs a 4.52.  But hey, if he had the same number of receptions and was a white blocking TE who ran a 4.7 he wouldn't be so raw?  I kind of like getting a guy with that much upside in the 4th round.  A guy with enough speed we can slide him out occasionally when they want to match him with a LB.  Nothing wrong with the pick at all.  Especially where we got him.