The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Robert Downey Jr. cast as Doctor Doom

Acgott

5 hours ago, MacReady said:

I still want a reset.

Now is the time to do it. Whatever is right before Fantastic Four, surprise universal catastrophic ending, hard reset, end of universe, start a refresh with Fantastic Four and X-Men first as the start of the new universe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

Now is the time to do it. Whatever is right before Fantastic Four, surprise universal catastrophic ending, hard reset, end of universe, start a refresh with Fantastic Four and X-Men first as the start of the new universe

It’s going to be rebooted after Secret Wars.

10 hours ago, Acgott said:

It’s going to be rebooted after Secret Wars.

wonder how far they’ll go

Obviously gonna be a half-boot with the merging of things. But like are they going to bring in recasted characters?

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

wonder how far they’ll go

Obviously gonna be a half-boot with the merging of things. But like are they going to bring in recasted characters?

No point in recasting characters. Most of the actors are locked into contracts. I think they’ll just move them into a new world, without so much history. Simplify, then expand.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Acgott said:

No point in recasting characters. Most of the actors are locked into contracts. I think they’ll just move them into a new world, without so much history. Simplify, then expand.

specifically meant like dead characters

38 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

specifically meant like dead characters

In 2029, it will be 10 years after Endgame, 2 years after the scheduled Secret Wars movie. The new universe that forms just has a different actor playing Rogers and Stark with their own history. I don’t think it needs to be more complicated than that. That’s the length of time from last Tobey Magurie Spider-Man, to the first Tom Holland Spider-Man movie. I do think RDJ and Chris Evans show up in Secret Wars though.

3 hours ago, Acgott said:

In 2029, it will be 10 years after Endgame, 2 years after the scheduled Secret Wars movie. The new universe that forms just has a different actor playing Rogers and Stark with their own history. I don’t think it needs to be more complicated than that. That’s the length of time from last Tobey Magurie Spider-Man, to the first Tom Holland Spider-Man movie. I do think RDJ and Chris Evans show up in Secret Wars though.

Agreed, and I think the same. Just not sure if they are going to do it with IM, Cap

Posted (edited)

Lol funny Deadpool & Wolverine Cell Phone PSA:

LOL! I wish more people texting in the theater would see/hear this, preferably on the big screen. 🤣

And we need more people like Hugh (or Ryan) in the world to rip them a new one for it (no pun intended).

Seriously, he deserves an Oscar for that performance alone.

I assume the uncensored version will play before the movie.

Edited by KManX89
  • Like 1