The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Robert Downey Jr. cast as Doctor Doom

Acgott

11 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Tony had five years of down time to work on her skills 

He didn’t even want to be involved anymore.  Zero chance he trained her.  In fact, if he did at all, he would’ve wanted her to stay home and protect their daughter.  

3 hours ago, theJ said:

Speaking of the last act - in both Iron Man 2 and Iron Man 3, i always wondered why the bad guys and Tony's extra suits blow up or come apart so easily.  Does the suit keep Tony in one piece, or is Tony keeping the suit in one piece?  Seems like an Iron suit of some sort requires a person in it to not be fragile.

In 2, the suits aren't even made by Stark, and the theme is that Justin Hammers products are of poor quality.

In 3, weren't most of the extra suits prototypes that Tony never finished?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thrILL! said:

He didn’t even want to be involved anymore.  Zero chance he trained her.  In fact, if he did at all, he would’ve wanted her to stay home and protect their daughter.  Morgan is playing with the helmet near the start of Endgame.

He built her the Rescue suit though. You know Tony has never been able to not stop preparing for the worst. The only thing he didn't want to involve himself in was the potential time travel idea, because of Morgan.

Edited by PapaShogun

15 hours ago, ET80 said:

You've never seen Thor: The Dark World or Iron Man 3 if you really believe this.

IM2 is Rocky II compared to these two movies.

I feel like I can go back to Iron Man 3 now knowing that Shane Black's bait and switch with The Mandarin won't stick. That made me so dissatisfied, I haven't watched the movie since it came out in theaters. 

Edited by PapaShogun
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/robert-downey-jr-iron-man-ironheart-series-disney

saw this on google news. No confirmation from a legitimate source yet tho.  

Tony is gone and it needs to stay that way imo. If he somehow uploaded his voice/thoughts/whatever into an AI type system, why would he give it to a random teenage girl and not Pepper, his daughter, or Peter Parker?

Edited by kingseanjohn

37 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Tony is gone and it needs to stay that way imo. If he somehow uploaded his voice/thoughts/whatever into an AI type system, why would he give it to a random teenage girl and not Pepper, his daughter, or Peter Parker?

Prolly do flashbacks.  I don't remember how it started in the comics and whether or not the mentorship began before or after Tony's A.I.

40 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

If they ever do Ironheart it will be Tony's daughter in like 5-10 years.