The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

Marvel returning to Hall H this year at SDCC

Last time was 2019

There could be a lot of stuff there, especially with Feige speaking recently that they are really going to show the road map for the next saga soon. D23 is in August with Disney+ day moved into it so we’ll hear a lot there too.

My guess is we’ll hear about mostly the movies in San Diego, and shows at D23. Save for maybe some Secret Invasion footage, or cross over.

• Like 2

As far as predicting 

- Fantastic 4 should be getting its new director and cast revealed at Hall H. They Love the crowd noise to that, work has to start soon, should be a lock.

- I’m guessing a Wakanda Forever teaser is dropping with Thor, so it’ll be a panel and I’m guessing they show Namor footage to the crowd having only teased him in the short trailer. Maybe talk about Ironheart since she’s in this and they are shooting now.

- Quantumania and Gotg3 will probably get some footage. Probably show off Kang and Adam Warlock. Gunn talks about the Holiday Special this year. With panels to talk about the films. Probably have the 3 ladies of The Marvels on stage together.

- Probably get a clip of Blade, see what Mahershala looks like.

- Secret Invasion I think will be the only show that gets to be there with how big it is and with it starring Samuel L Jackson.

- If we are getting a full calendar type thing, should see like Cap4 getting a title and date. Thunderbolts maybe too. Right now it’s probably Blade Nov 3rd 2023. Then in 2024 they do Cap4 in February, Fantastic 4 in May, Deadpool 3 in July and Thunderbolts in November. Then probably get the February and May movies for 2025, Feb being Shang-Chi 2 and their big one more thing, the mutants make their debut in X-men May 2025. Then potentially they bring out a character who they’ve cast early to show up, like Storm in Wakanda or something… or announce the new Wolverine and with him coming out throw a  Disney+ show on the Calendar for 2024.

- Deadpool probably gets Ryan Reynolds in costume in a video talking about the 3rd film, making fun of the merger, etc. then a title treatment like Deadpool kills the Universe or something.

the rest of the shows and stuff go to D23

• Like 1

Everything feels so scattered after Endgame. Not sure if the pandemic had anything to do with it, but there doesn’t feel like there’s an “endgame” like there was with Thanos and the Infinity stones. Even the multiverse feels like a tease and them spinning their wheels more than anything else.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Everything feels so scattered after Endgame. Not sure if the pandemic had anything to do with it, but there doesn’t feel like there’s an “endgame” like there was with Thanos and the Infinity stones. Even the multiverse feels like a tease and them spinning their wheels more than anything else.

I think it was partly by design, just yeah pandemic made it worse. I totally get the idea not to come out the gate and be like “and you thought Thanos was bad, here’s the next big villain” think it would’ve led to more burnout.

Feige says that’s going to be made clear soon, it still seems to me to be them building up teams and laying the groundwork for Kang and also Secret Wars. 

• Like 1

On 6/25/2022 at 6:22 AM, Kiltman said:

Marvel returning to Hall H this year at SDCC

Last time was 2019

There could be a lot of stuff there, especially with Feige speaking recently that they are really going to show the road map for the next saga soon. D23 is in August with Disney+ day moved into it so we’ll hear a lot there too.

My guess is we’ll hear about mostly the movies in San Diego, and shows at D23. Save for maybe some Secret Invasion footage, or cross over.

About GD time.

On 6/25/2022 at 3:42 PM, Kiltman said:

I think it was partly by design, just yeah pandemic made it worse. I totally get the idea not to come out the gate and be like “and you thought Thanos was bad, here’s the next big villain” think it would’ve led to more burnout.

Feige says that’s going to be made clear soon, it still seems to me to be them building up teams and laying the groundwork for Kang and also Secret Wars. 

Agreed you need to give some time after thanos before you start leading into the next big baddie.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Agreed you need to give some time after thanos before you start leading into the next big baddie.

Yeah, if the pandemic hadn’t paused it all what we’ve gotten since Widow finally came out July last year to Thor next week would’ve been done by November last year.  Save for this year’s shows which are kinda on time because of not having to worry about the theaters.

This was the announcements at Comic-Con  2019.

D_9zWcRX4AAnxh6-e1563676556753-696x411.j
+ Spider-Man NWH probably in July 2021.

Thats a ton of content coming right off the heels of finishing the first three phases in Endgame. Had they gone heavy handed on the next villain they were building to. I think you would’ve lost people, yeah.

It’ll always be interesting to think what WV- DSMOM-Loki-SM NWH would’ve been like in that order with what was originally planned. Like Strange was supposed to make an appearance near the end of Wandavision. There clearly were a lot of patches done to make MOM work in its new place after NWH. Loki got to do what it wanted but there were some rumors of him showing up elsewhere too. It would’ve been a tight little 4 month Multiverse arch, clearly hinting at where things were going + What-if driving home the idea of variants.

————————

My guess right now continues to be we are going to be getting a two part Secret Wars at within a decade. Maybe even tied into a series too. They are going off of how they did Infinity War with people broken off into teams and that’s what they are partly building now. That way you can use them as either a premise group, or more likely co-mingle them and get more sectors represented in each scene. Get the interactions like Tony and Rocket that just wouldn’t usually happen.

Like they get taken to Battleworld, come to, and it’s like Cap (Sam), Kate Bishop, Moon Knight, The Thing, someone from the Thunderbolts, Gamora all together. Etc etc.

You do it that way then you have way more friends having to fight a variant of their friend if that variant is confrontational.

If they are going that route and there is an incursion / reality melding on the way. We could even see like the X-men get introduced to us in another reality. Like they’ve been around forever there, other heroes can be from there if they want to change actors, bring people back or get a redo. So the end result of the saga is a new reality, with everyone merged.

Its out there but it seems plausibly what they are trying to do.

With Doom coming soon, with Kang, there is a lot of ways they can do this. Having Doom be the Hero of this phase would be an awesome way to go.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah, if the pandemic hadn’t paused it all what we’ve gotten since Widow finally came out July last year to Thor next week would’ve been done by November last year.  Save for this year’s shows which are kinda on time because of not having to worry about the theaters.

This was the announcements at Comic-Con  2019.

D_9zWcRX4AAnxh6-e1563676556753-696x411.j
+ Spider-Man NWH probably in July 2021.

Thats a ton of content coming right off the heels of finishing the first three phases in Endgame. Had they gone heavy handed on the next villain they were building to. I think you would’ve lost people, yeah.

It’ll always be interesting to think what WV- DSMOM-Loki-SM NWH would’ve been like in that order with what was originally planned. Like Strange was supposed to make an appearance near the end of Wandavision. There clearly were a lot of patches done to make MOM work in its new place after NWH. Loki got to do what it wanted but there were some rumors of him showing up elsewhere too. It would’ve been a tight little 4 month Multiverse arch, clearly hinting at where things were going + What-if driving home the idea of variants.

————————

My guess right now continues to be we are going to be getting a two part Secret Wars at within a decade. Maybe even tied into a series too. They are going off of how they did Infinity War with people broken off into teams and that’s what they are partly building now. That way you can use them as either a premise group, or more likely co-mingle them and get more sectors represented in each scene. Get the interactions like Tony and Rocket that just wouldn’t usually happen.

Like they get taken to Battleworld, come to, and it’s like Cap (Sam), Kate Bishop, Moon Knight, The Thing, someone from the Thunderbolts, Gamora all together. Etc etc.

You do it that way then you have way more friends having to fight a variant of their friend if that variant is confrontational.

If they are going that route and there is an incursion / reality melding on the way. We could even see like the X-men get introduced to us in another reality. Like they’ve been around forever there, other heroes can be from there if they want to change actors, bring people back or get a redo. So the end result of the saga is a new reality, with everyone merged.

Its out there but it seems plausibly what they are trying to do.

With Doom coming soon, with Kang, there is a lot of ways they can do this. Having Doom be the Hero of this phase would be an awesome way to go.

I like the idea of Doom being a hero. Maybe have his arc be similar to Starks except he turns to the dark side instead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xenos said:

I like the idea of Doom being a hero. Maybe have his arc be similar to Starks except he turns to the dark side instead.

Yeah, Him saving things but you realize he was doing his own thing and was playing his own side is a very Doom thing. Whenever the MCU is done, looking back, Doom should be on the level of how big and well done Stark was. Anything less is a disappointment.

• Like 1

Update: first clear look at Namor

Further Atlantis stuff for Wakanda Forever

Attuma is an exiled Atlantean warlord who leads his own faction/people, wants to rule Atlantis

Also some promo stuff with Ironheart, seemingly pointing to her origin happening in this movie.
Or at least she'll be suited up

On 6/25/2022 at 4:22 AM, Kiltman said:

SDCC is too packed these days.  

WonderCon in L.A. >>>>>>

23 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Update: first clear look at Namor

Further Atlantis stuff for Wakanda Forever

Attuma is an exiled Atlantean warlord who leads his own faction/people, wants to rule Atlantis

Also some promo stuff with Ironheart, seemingly pointing to her origin happening in this movie.
Or at least she'll be suited up

Riri is being intro'd in Wakanda Forever?

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast