The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

4 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I am unsure whether or not I like this

They gotta be REAL careful with how they use this

Usually I don't like this sort of thing but Stan being the attention seeker he was would probably like it so I'm fine with it.

Edited by rob_shadows

8 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Usually I don't like this sort of thing but Stan being the attention seeker he was would probably like it so I'm fine with it.

Pretty sure he was on record saying he wants them to do exactly this

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

Pretty sure he was on record saying he wants them to do exactly this

And I'm sure his family was all too eager to oblige him too. Remember that story that came out towards the end of his life about his daughter and elder abuse and stuff? Nasty.

2 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Awesome, glad to have him back. Hopefully the official 15+ section of Disney+ can be worked out by then. They definitely went further in Moon Knight but they really need to let some series go a little harder.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Acgott said:

Corman and Ord most famously co-created the USA Network series “Covert Affairs” starring Piper Perabo and Christopher Gorham. The show aired for five seasons on the basic cabler between 2010 and 2014.  They most recently worked as executive producers and co-showrunners on the NBC drama shows “The Enemy Within” and “The Brave” as well as The CW series “Containment.”

That is all so aggressively mid

• Like 1

On 5/18/2022 at 9:20 AM, Kiltman said:

Deepfake Stan bout to make a comeback with cameos

Dead Stan Lee making even more bank sounds about right lol. Now pay the Kirby estate what he deserves already you cheap ****s. 

https://www.cbr.com/krysten-ritter-mike-colter-jessica-jones-luke-cage-reunion-instagram-marvel/

Former Marvel Netflix stars Krysten Ritter and Mike Colter recently shared a lighthearted reunion.

On Instagram, Ritter shared a photo of herself alongside Colter, with the two actors being all smiles. It was just a few years ago that Ritter and Colter were staples of Netflix's lineup of Marvel dramas, starring as the street-level heroes Jessica Jones and Luke Cage, respectively.

Wouldn't mind them both coming back in some form. Jon Bernthal for Punisher as well. Finn Jones I'm indifferent about. Think the biggest issue was the strange characterization of Danny Rand. At least the Daughters of the Dragon Colleen Wing and Misty Knight were done well. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

https://www.cbr.com/krysten-ritter-mike-colter-jessica-jones-luke-cage-reunion-instagram-marvel/

Wouldn't mind them both coming back in some form. Jon Bernthal for Punisher as well. Finn Jones I'm indifferent about. Think the biggest issue was the strange characterization of Danny Rand. At least the Daughters of the Dragon Colleen Wing and Misty Knight were done well. 

Yeah I’m down for all of them to come back. If need be Finn too, just shove him to the side of stuff. As a supporting character who maybe gets replaced.

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah I’m down for all of them to come back. If need be Finn too, just shove him to the side of stuff. As a supporting character who maybe gets replaced.

they should just do a full character shift like they did with Thor. I think Finn could pull it off. They just made Danny a whinny annoying B instead of the quipy never takes anything seriously rich kid with super powers who thinks he's invincible because of it which is why he hangs out with an actual invincible man. 

• Like 3

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast