The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

24 minutes ago, Acgott said:

All Marvel movies have been pushed one slot starting with Doctor Strange 2 moving from March to May 2022

DOCTOR STRANGE 2 (5/6/22) 
THOR: LOVE & THUNDER (7/8/22)
BLACK PANTHER 2 (11/11/22)
THE MARVELS (2/17/23)
ANT-MAN 3 (7/28/13)
UNTITLED MARVEL (11/3/23)

https://twitter.com/deadline/status/1450119601514242058?s=21

this upsets me greatly 

38 minutes ago, Acgott said:

All Marvel movies have been pushed one slot starting with Doctor Strange 2 moving from March to May 2022

DOCTOR STRANGE 2 (5/6/22) 
THOR: LOVE & THUNDER (7/8/22)
BLACK PANTHER 2 (11/11/22)
THE MARVELS (2/17/23)
ANT-MAN 3 (7/28/13)
UNTITLED MARVEL (11/3/23)

https://twitter.com/deadline/status/1450119601514242058?s=21

ZWw3lL0.jpg

I wonder if this was to head off the strike thats impeding (it might’ve started at this point) plus builds in a little more time for COVID delays and hopefully more normal box office on release.

Sucks though.

4 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

6 months between Eternals and DS2?  Ugh.  Hopefully we get some Disney+ shows over that interval. I'm not quite sure what is next after Hawkeye.

Ms. Marvel and Moon Knight are in post production now. She-Hulk and Secret Invasion are filming 

6 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Wait... we could get Loki season 2 before Antman 3.... 

if you check the dates I posted, Ant-Man 3 is already out…

I imagine they’ll give Loki his own little sandbox to play in, maybe with another variant of Kang. If they need to, they’ll move Loki 2.

5 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

6 months between Eternals and DS2?  Ugh.  Hopefully we get some Disney+ shows over that interval. I'm not quite sure what is next after Hawkeye.

Shouldn’t be too bad.

Have Hawkeye Nov 24 to the week of Christmas and Spidey is still coming out in December.

Ms Marvel should be out early next year, my guess will be like the beginning of February after Boba Fett is done. But they might run concurrently somewhat. The was some thing that an actress said the other day that pointed to June but it’s largely been rumored for late 2021 - early 2022 for a long time.

Theoretically Moon Knight could be out March-April. But they might allot Obi-Wan or Andor for that time. At some point they’ll have to overlap Star Wars and Marvel, too much content not to.

She-hulk and Secret Invasion will be later will probably be 

• 2 weeks later...

Disney+ day in 2 weeks, should be some new footage / trailers / images of already announced stuff. Along with new announcements.

What’s everyone’s #1 thing they want announced?

I’m hoping we get a limited series announcement for The Black Knight coming off Eternals the week before.

5 hours ago, Kiltman said:

What’s everyone’s #1 thing they want announced?

A string of release dates for Marvel and Star Wars shows that we know are coming is the biggest thing really. Kenobi, Andor, Ahsoka (they really could stand to get a liiiiiitle more creative with the show titles), Moon Knight, She-Hulk, Ms Marvel, etc...

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast