The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

So thinking ahead here. Who would you want to be the Avengers 5 big bad?

Here are my picks in order:

1. Dr. Doom

2. Galactus

3. The Skrulls

4. Kang the Conqueror 

I feel like Galactus or Kang are going to be the guy

19 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

To me, a lot of those guys are Thanos level. I like Skrulls for the next multi phase baddie because they can be undercover for many movies and it would be fun wondering who's real and who's not. 

Yeah, it's hard to follow up on Thanos so I think all of those bring something to the table that can top/match him.

You want to go even bigger and badder? Pit the Avengers against the guy who eats planets.

You want someone who can outsmart and manipulate them at every turn to accomplish his goals? Enter Doom.

How cool would it be if they bring back some people in A4 but in their movies they seem a little off. Building up to the reveal that they were replaced by the Skrulls.

Kang would just be awesome for the time travel elements.

16 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

So thinking ahead here. Who would you want to be the Avengers 5 big bad?

Here are my picks in order:

1. Dr. Doom

2. Galactus

3. The Skrulls

4. Kang the Conqueror 

Professor Xavier. Give me Secret Wars.

2 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Is Professor X the bad guy in secret wars? I thought that was Doom.

I think the Beyonder is the "bad guy" in Secret Wars - but Doom, Doc Oc and Kang are part of the bad guys brought into Secret Wars.

I probably should have said "AvX". Getting an Avengers/MCU themed movie where they first fight the X-Men, then have to pair up to slow down/stop the Phoenix Force?

I'd watch that.

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I think the Beyonder is the "bad guy" in Secret Wars - but Doom, Doc Oc and Kang are part of the bad guys brought into Secret Wars.

I probably should have said "AvX". Getting an Avengers/MCU themed movie where they first fight the X-Men, then have to pair up to slow down/stop the Phoenix Force?

I'd watch that.

Yeah I knew Beyonder was involved but I thought Doom played a really big role. AvX would be cool too. I'd probably put that #5 for me.

1 hour ago, Bullet Club said:

Yeah I knew Beyonder was involved but I thought Doom played a really big role.

You guys are thinking of two different events. Secret Wars 1 and 2 in the 80s heavily featured the Beyonder. Doom played the big role in the more recent Secret Wars event from a year or 2 ago. 

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast