> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

12 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Probably looking at like the Broncos, Rams, etc

I don't think the Broncos are giving up on Javonte just yet.

Ravens. Rams. Bears. Bills? Chiefs? Panthers. Cards. Falcons.

I could def see us signing James Robinson on the cheap, under the assumption he will look better (more like 2020/2021 James Robinson) next season, a full season removed from his ACL.

Edited by Jeezla

Only RB's I don't see hitting FA are Saquon and Pollard. Miles will prob be competing with Hunt and Josh Jacobs to be the top paid free agent RB. Zeke prob gets cut.

I know Howie liked Josh Jacobs coming out, but iirc, that was largely because Jacobs was projected to be a stud pass catching back, which never materialized.

Edited by Jeezla

16 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I don't think the Broncos are giving up on Javonte just yet.

Ravens. Rams. Bears. Bills? Chiefs? Panthers. Cards. Falcons.

I could def see us signing James Robinson on the cheap, under the assumption he will look better (more like 2020/2021 James Robinson) next season, a full season removed from his ACL.

Ah yeah forgot about him because of the injury.

Robinson would be fine but we should still draft one then.

I don't think Bradberry will be back next year. Pretty positive he'll chase the biggest bag. 

Potential needs:
DE
DT
#2 CB if/when Bradberry leaves
Starting RG if Isaac leaves
Starting RB if Miles leaves
S if one of Epps/CJG leaves
LB if both Kyzir + Trent leave
P

Edited by Jeezla

7 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I don't think Bradberry will be back next year. Pretty positive he'll chase the biggest bag. 

Oh absolutely. As he should be.

Bradberry's answer at 13:20 in this interview before the Giants game says it all.

Reporter: Do you wanna stay here after this year?

Bradberry: *takes a pause* Uh.. I'm open to staying here. Like I said its gonna be business first and it has to make sense for me to stay here and of course they have to want me to stay here.

Reporter: How much do you factor in winning and the fact that it looks like this organization's arrow looks pointed up when it comes time to make that decision?

Bradberry: Yeah. Winning is definitely part of the decision for me, but there is more variables too that I don't want to get into, but that's one of them for sure.

We definitely need to draft a corner not just to take over for Bradberry, but to learn from Slay and take the torch from him as CB1 in due time as he's gonna be 32 years old on New Years.

33 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

LB if both Kyzir + Trent leave

Is that what the T in TJ stands for? Trent?

Edwards isn't going anywhere. Dean will take White's spot.

On 12/7/2022 at 2:44 PM, Jeezla said:

1 Myles Murphy or Tyree Wilson DE
1 Foskey or Verse DE
2 Devon Witherspoon CB
3 Karl Brooks DT
7 OL
7 OL

Sign one of James Robinson/D'Onta Foreman RB
Sign Matt Ioaniddis DT

Murphy, Verse and Witherspoon would be sweet. 

Also, I don't like not having a 4th round pick (Quinn better do some stuff in the playoffs) cause day 3 is gonna be super boring just like last year.

Honestly I want Jalen Carter in midnight green probably more than anything, but I also wouldn't mind a trade down if a team does want to move up to the Saints pick to snag a QB.

17 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Is that what the T in TJ stands for? Trent?

Edwards isn't going anywhere. Dean will take White's spot.

I actually just forgot his name was TJ and thought it was Trent. I should probably smoke less.

15 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Honestly I want Jalen Carter in midnight green probably more than anything, but I also wouldn't mind a trade down if a team does want to move up to the Saints pick to snag a QB.

I haven't really watched Jalen Carter yet, but was hoping he'd have more than 3 sacks if he's going to be a stud 3T just box score scouting.

7 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I haven't really watched Jalen Carter yet, but was hoping he'd have more than 3 sacks if he's going to be a stud 3T just box score scouting.

Wonder where his snaps are at on the year, remember hearing about Georgia not really going over like 500 or something like that for DL with taking Davis last year. He also missed some time with the knee.

Im sure there are more advanced stats but this probably speaks to the non-box score stuff.

Man…seems prepped to nab him if the Saints lose out.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Wonder where his snaps are at on the year, remember hearing about Georgia not really going over like 500 or something like that for DL with taking Davis last year. He also missed some time with the knee.

Im sure there are more advanced stats but this probably speaks to the non-box score stuff.

Man…seems prepped to nab him if the Saints lose out.

Him and Davis wrecking the interior for a decade.... I'm feeling all kinds of ways.

9 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Him and Davis wrecking the interior for a decade.... I'm feeling all kinds of ways.

I’d love a stud like Anderson on the edge, but yeah those two just take away so much. Like the only real counter is have what the Eagles have at oline, and it’s clear most of the league falls behind significantly there. Even that wouldn’t work fully because you’d need size and speed on the interior.

Fact that you get Carter and we’d still have another pick potentially in the first to add a DB or Edge player is crazy

5 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

McShay has us taking Bijan at 5th overall. Tell me you have no clue what the Eagles prioritize without telling me you have no clue what the Eagles prioritize. Yikes.

Came to post this. Almost fell out of my chair. 

• Like 2