Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

39 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:
42 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

...somebody call for @EliteTexan80!?

No, but word on the street is that Glen is a bad poster.

My breh? Naaaaah, he's money in the ring with that Greco Roman breh. His taut and supple muscles just grab and thrust and squeeze the last bit of energy from me, breh. Can't think of a better pluuuuuuuum pal, my breh @Gmen4ev...

9 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

My breh? Naaaaah, he's money in the ring with that Greco Roman breh. His taut and supple muscles just grab and thrust and squeeze the last bit of energy from me, breh. Can't think of a better pluuuuuuuum pal, my breh @Gmen4ev...

Well, I mean yeah. But word on the street is that his posting is top bottom tier, like low-hanging plumbs. Or something. I don't know, your analogies are bad and you should feel bad. Don't yell at me though, I'm just reporting what Bossman said.

2 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Well, I mean yeah. But word on the street is that his posting is top bottom tier, like low-hanging plumbs. Or something. I don't know, your analogies are bad and you should feel bad. Don't yell at me though, I'm just reporting what Bossman said.

Analogies? You mean like people who tell you what to do with your money?

1 minute ago, fretgod99 said:

Nah, homes. Pretty sure that's an accountant.

Huh? I thought accountant was the beer company that made all of the usual "domestic" beers...

Archived