1 EliteTexan80 - HighHopes

No Vote

• Gmen4ev
  • 11sanchez11
  • RandyMossIsBoss
  • zelbell
  • domepatrol91
  • MightyMouse07

You can send in your moves whenever you want. I won't accept them any later than 10 minutes after the lynch is decided.

The lynch (assuming no OT) happens at 9:00pm EST, I won't accept moves any later than 9:10pm EST.

11 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

This seems like a sensible vote. Probably a setup, then.

on what sense are you basing your sensibilities? you and your pals ( @iPwn & @EliteTexan80 ) are promoting a nihilist attitude toward the eradication of mafia-based posters acting like it's all fun n games utilizing "friend-boosting" type posts to relate to each other more. i wont stand for it. removal of mafia-based posters is my only business here. 

fret

4 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Jfin for posting that crap emo rave dance crap. I am so angry from watching that. I'll never forgive you.

mad me n my pals summoned the dark lord to bring down posters w/ your moral sensibilities huh bro

(i legit cant figure out how to unbold stuff after i click it once) 

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

on what sense are you basing your sensibilities? you and your pals ( @iPwn & @EliteTexan80 ) are promoting a nihilist attitude toward the eradication of mafia-based posters acting like it's all fun n games utilizing "friend-boosting" type posts to relate to each other more. i wont stand for it. removal of mafia-based posters is my only business here. 

fret

It's sensible because you're a horrible person. Not as horrible as me, but horrible. You either commit to being a completely horrible person, or don't. No half measures.

You still get my vote.

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

mad me n my pals summoned the dark lord to bring down posters w/ your moral sensibilities huh bro

(i legit cant figure out how to unbold stuff after i click it once) 

Something must die now that I have seen that garbage.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Checking in.

Gmen4ev ... Hard to ever take much from day 1 but he is usually a top tier poop poster, which is what day 1 is all about, but I haven't seen him. Keeping a low profile?

Hmm.

Checking in.

Hmm.

in.

Got him.

Archived