Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

If town just isn't going to care and sit around doing nothing then here please lynch me so I can be done with this game.

MM07

This seems overly dramatic. I was leaning towards a replacement for precisely the missed hit reason. Is it the greatest? No, but we don't have a ton to go on right now. I don't have a super strong read on anybody at the moment and haven't been able to be around once things picked up.

9 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

If town just isn't going to care and sit around doing nothing then here please lynch me so I can be done with this game.

MM07

This is....something

I feel like ET and Fret were pretty all over the place day one. I'm sticking with ET because he jumped off the jfin bandwagon once the lynch was inevitable.

I think MM is just being dramatic. I think iPwn has been sneakily active so far. I would need a pretty big clue to switch my vote at this point.

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Also, night 1 recap doesn't say where the mission hit came from. That could've been the "other" move.

True. You really think mafia would have skipped a hit, though? Seems less likely than an Other due to inactovity.

Just now, fretgod99 said:

True. You really think mafia would have skipped a hit, though? Seems less likely than an Other due to inactovity.

Would bucs have let the other mafia (maybe specifically the replacer?) send in the hit if the head honcho was inactive?

Archived