Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Honestly at this point the reviver needs to come out too. No point in hiding. Their power is used. 

Can we trust whoever comes out?

25 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Really dumb bandwagon here. Feel pretty good about untouchable being non-town. Dome might just be new player syndrome.

Don't like that I wound up as the only vote on ET. Feel like several people mentioned him throughout the day but conveniently ended up not voting for him. MM was in that group of course, as he voted for  himself, but iPwn and fret are the two that come to mind as mentioning him really late into the day. Really don't know what to think about that. On one hand they could be mafia trying to keep eyes on ET, or they could've just not been thinking about where there votes were (fret on hockey, pwn on tlo).

And if that wasn't confusing enough, I really have no idea what to think about this night's moves. Maybe some people just didn't read that night was a different time today?

So you feel pretty good about me being non town but don't vote me?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Why husk?

His post make it seem like he is active when he isn't. He hasn't added anything. Usually as a civ he is scum hunting more but he hasn't tried to do anything. He has kept relatively low throughout. Just not his usual game. 

Archived