Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

The killer withstands the first hit against them

Ah, I got you. So possibly killer hit Mission, mafia hit killer, so it wouldn't be reported. Possible. Seems risky for mafia to not just off the killer though. Also, even @bucsfan333 would vaguely mention a failed hit, wouldn't he?

Still think the odds are on Mookie the Killer, especially with how defensive he's being.

27 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Sounds like you messed with two fools on my tribe, not me. Guess who's still on the Island while you're in a hotel room fam??????????? Oooooohhhhhh buddy

I accomplished what I set out to do in that game. No one will ever let me make it to the finish in one of those games because by the time it gets to the point most of the jury is in my pocket. :D

28 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Ah, I got you. So possibly killer hit Mission, mafia hit killer, so it wouldn't be reported. Possible. Seems risky for mafia to not just off the killer though. Also, even @bucsfan333 would vaguely mention a failed hit, wouldn't he?

Still think the odds are on Mookie the Killer, especially with how defensive he's being.

Careful you're terribad for saying he's defensive.

I am pretty confident Mookie is the killer, the guy he replaced being inactive as the reason we only saw 1 hit N1. On top of that, he just seems to be making a lot of posts that do absolutely nothing to contribute, or even make an effort to. That being said, we can't afford to lynch non-mafia tonight, and honestly he will probably get role blocked or killed by mafia to save their own skin.

iPwn (claimed investigator and nobody counter claimed) we can clear, MM is obviously clear. Whoever revived MM should come out, and that'd give us 3 clears. That would make the ratio among the unknowns: 6:3:1, giving us a 30% chance of lynching mafia even if it's just a shot in the dark. 

I've got a strong hunch about McMurry right now. He is coming off as forced civ to me and seems hung up on lynching ET for reasons I don't follow.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I am pretty confident Mookie is the killer, the guy he replaced being inactive as the reason we only saw 1 hit N1. On top of that, he just seems to be making a lot of posts that do absolutely nothing to contribute, or even make an effort to. That being said, we can't afford to lynch non-mafia tonight, and honestly he will probably get role blocked or killed by mafia to save their own skin.

iPwn (claimed investigator and nobody counter claimed) we can clear, MM is obviously clear. Whoever revived MM should come out, and that'd give us 3 clears. That would make the ratio among the unknowns: 6:3:1, giving us a 30% chance of lynching mafia even if it's just a shot in the dark. 

I've got a strong hunch about McMurry right now. He is coming off as forced civ to me and seems hung up on lynching ET for reasons I don't follow.

How much have you played?

Archived