Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

20 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I would like to see everyone's top read (that didn't come from parroting my thoughts on TLO)

JM is insistent on coming after me based on N1 events, well before anything in game was established. He could be a very gung ho Civ or a mafioso trying to build a BW against me to remove my voice early. 

My insistence is based on the following:

1. Late move off the jfin train. If we're just calling it "night one shenanigans" then okay, but at least lets be clear about that. Saying I'm tunneled on ET is fine, saying its "for no reason" concerns me.

2. Others sharing this suspicion, but then doing nothing about it. This could easily say more about them than about ET, but it bothers me that votes wound up going to MM instead of someone who was actually suspicious.

A couple theories.

First, the "Do Nothing" Mafia. TLO/Sanchez are prime suspects for that. Husker/Lucky/Biggio also fit.

Second, the ET-centric Mafia. ET/Untouch/Fret are my favorites for this.

Generally unsure about Domepatrol. He said its his second game so reading into his moves might not be worth it.

14 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Just kidding mm because splash.

14 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

MM07

14 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

What thoughts are contained within that mind? How do you like the game? Do you get it yet?

14 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Night time. No talking.

This series of post screams at me.

14 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Vote Count

6 MightyMouse07 - 11sanchez11, EliteTexan80, husker_vikes3, MightyMouse07, theuntouchable, domepatrol91

1 EliteTexan80 - james.mcmurry13

1 thelawoffices - iPwn

1 biggio7 - MookieMonster

1 fretgod99 - Danger

1 CWood21 - RandyMossIsBoss

1 Hockey5djh - fretgod99

No Vote

CWood21

Hockey5djh

LuckyNumber11

thelawoffices

biggio7

This is joke of an ending. Untouch and Domepatrol should be at the top of the list for mafia. With a 3 vote lead piling on someone last minute who is voting themselves out (most assuredly not a mafia trait) is just blending in. All the single votes really don't get anywhere either but at least the majority of them had some decent substance on the vote instead of just a blank vote and run.

13 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

ET TLO Husk are all on my list. 

TLO is more active when he is a civ. He plays the hiding game as mafia. 

I ignored day one posts so far and I'm surprised that this is a common thought process, I may have to go back to day one

13 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Honestly at this point the reviver needs to come out too. No point in hiding. Their power is used. 

This definitely needs to happen. At this point you're nothing but a cleared civ if you come out, since specials are out we need to get this lynch right.

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

I would like to see everyone's top read (that didn't come from parroting my thoughts on TLO)

Touch stands out to me. Because of the quotes hockey pointed to on the last page. 

I honestly thought you were mafia until you revealed your role. So that's where I'm at. :$

12 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

This series of post screams at me.

As far as my vote, I wasnt sure if I'd get killed for not voting. Waited til the last second and made a totally uneducated guess on a poster who I felt like was getting lynched anyways. 

Touch

On reread, Husk and Dome seem the most curious to me. Posting enough to be seen but not driving much. Husk jumping on board a lot.

Inactives are hard to read. Biggio, TLO, CWood, Danger (but he suicides) were ones that stood out as particularly inactive. CWood flipped that late after being called out and lampshading it.

Archived