2022 NBA Fantasy Draft: Draft Begins Wed!!!!

NYRaider

3 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

I would take Theo Pinson over Russ 100%.

I would too. It's just funny/sad that a guy who is still a top 100 talent at worst is basically untouchable in a near 200 pick draft and it's his own fault.

Edited by Bullet Club
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I would too. It's just funny/sad that a guy who is still a top 100 talent at worst is basically untouchable in a near 200 pick draft and it's his own fault.

Yeah but if you need triple doubles more than wins he’s great value.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

upper 50% 

or i'm just awake when everyone is else is sleeping & sleep during the busy hours in terms of picking so it seems like everyone else sucks at picking and i'm lightning fast 

Your sleep schedule seems wild

5 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i love seeing all the people who got pissed at me for taking like 4 hours to pick one time take much longer 

I give you **** for all the past stuff and how many times I've had to save drafts that you ran lol

But you didn't start off well by going into "dead period" hours after your pick time expired trying to trade it, when you were up to pick for like 10 hours. First impressions and what not.

Just now, beekay414 said:

I give you **** for all the past stuff and how many times I've had to save drafts that you ran lol

But you didn't start off well by going into "dead period" hours after your pick time expired trying to trade it, when you were up to pick for like 10 hours. First impressions and what not.

He'll take 15 hours to draft Ricky Rubio