Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

@TL-TwoWinsAway was it worth it being done so fast? Are you bored?

Eh... not so much. I'm tempted to trade for picks just to have something to do.

I did have a dream (yes, it's that bad) that I could start an EDGE player for 5 games at 4-3 defensive end, 5 games at 3-4 outside linebacker and 6 games at 3-4 defensive end and keep that player for 2 tags. The OP seems to imply that this is possible:

Players count as the position they spent the majority of the previous regular season as.

High upkeep positions (3 Tags):

• 4-3 Defensive End
  • 3-4 Outside Linebacker

Medium upkeep positions (2 Tags):

• 3-4 Defensive End

Luckily, this was cleared up and is not possible: if they start the majority of the season at a position/s that costs a higher level of tags, they must be kept at that higher level.

Important to note, imo.

• Like 1

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Eh... not so much. I'm tempted to trade for picks just to have something to do.

I did have a dream (yes, it's that bad) that I could start an EDGE player for 5 games at 4-3 defensive end, 5 games at 3-4 outside linebacker and 6 games at 3-4 defensive end and keep that player for 2 tags. The OP seems to imply that this is possible:

Players count as the position they spent the majority of the previous regular season as.

High upkeep positions (3 Tags):

• 4-3 Defensive End
  • 3-4 Outside Linebacker

Medium upkeep positions (2 Tags):

• 3-4 Defensive End

Luckily, this was cleared up and is not possible: if they start the majority of the season at a position/s that costs a higher level of tags, they must be kept at that higher level.

Important to note, imo.

Good information to have

• Like 1