Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

7 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Sorry man. You are picking pretty late, and as I finalize my keepers I don’t think I can do this deal. 

Edit: I mean I don’t actually know what kind of guy is even available in the 7th round. Nor do I have a list of free agents 

well. the draft is populated by everyone not kept, and since this is a summer season, incoming rookies.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

well. the draft is populated by everyone not kept, and since this is a summer season, incoming rookies.

So is that your way of saying I should probably be excited about guys in the 7th round?

That’s the toughest thing to get a feel for in the new format, it’s just what to expect in a draft and free agency

7 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

So is that your way of saying I should probably be excited about guys in the 7th round?

That’s the toughest thing to get a feel for in the new format, it’s just what to expect in a draft and free agency

Just clarifying.

Free agency and rookie draft are all rolled into the same thing in this league. I suppose the best way to see what kind of talent is typically available would be to take a look at previous drafts... here's a link to the previous even-season draft:

And the last season's draft, although it did not include rookies:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

You're gonna be drafting starters in round 12.