Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You mean Chuck Clark's backup? 😎

I’m still wondering how that plays out. Clark was brutal last year after getting the contract. When he plays up in the box he was great, but in coverage it was tough to watch. Not that we had any healthy corners all year. 5th and 6th stringers don’t aid coverage very well

2 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

I’m still wondering how that plays out. Clark was brutal last year after getting the contract. When he plays up in the box he was great, but in coverage it was tough to watch. Not that we had any healthy corners all year. 5th and 6th stringers don’t aid coverage very well

I am just salty because I always pick up Chuck Clark super cheap in Fantasy IDP and he gets like a million tackles. No idea if he is actually a good player or not

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Is it just me or has Tk3 taken longer to make his picks than Josh this year? Is there a changing of the guard? Discuss.

you've been up for at least several seconds now

why haven't you picked yet?

• Like 1

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Hate to hold things up. Glen expressed an interest in moving to this pick, so I'll give him a period of time to confirm. If anyone else wants to jump him, feel free to throw stuff out there.

stop holding up the draft