Houston Texans added as defendants in Deshaun Watson sexual misconduct civil trials

ET80

7 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I'm sorry but from what I saw from the DMs and the ongoing convos and emojis, that does not sound like someone who is scared for their lives. 

Look, I will continue to say what Watson did was totally creepy but this whole trying to demonize this guy or pick and choose what to be outraged about is out of control. If he violated to league personal conduct policy, he should be suspended, but everyone who violates it should have to pay equally. Also trying to paint these alleged victims as if they cannot be questioned is flawed as well.

People should be able to have questions about what doesn't make sense to them, I for one will never follow the crowd on what I believe and never will. I guess that's what sets me a part from others

Some people have a stance and try to defend it at all costs. We see this a lot, here and everywhere. I'm sure I'm guilty of it 100 times over.

That isn't the same as taking in information and then having a stance. 

Are some of the stories shady? Yep. Are some of them pretty solid? Yep. Does Watson's side make sense? Not a lot. 

I think if you took a neutral party that knows nothing of the story and gave them all of the information available that 100 times out of 100 we'd get the same assumption of guilt/innocence. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Well if you read the history I asked @ET80 a simple question in which he linked articles that had nothing to do with the question (and has yet to answer the question) is that not what deflection is?  

Sweet .gif bro....

I did read the history. He didn’t “deflect”. He actually took time to address your ridiculous assertion wbout why women didn’t typically call the police in such circumstances. I personally would have just skipped ahead to showing that there was more than one “single” woman that reported Watson to the police.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Xenos said:

I did read the history. He didn’t “deflect”. He actually took time to address your ridiculous assertion wbout why women didn’t typically call the police in such circumstances. I personally would have just skipped ahead to showing that there was more than one “single” woman that reported Watson to the police.

Oh so they did it right after the massage?, well I was wrong. 

12 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Some people have a stance and try to defend it at all costs. We see this a lot, here and everywhere. I'm sure I'm guilty of it 100 times over.

That isn't the same as taking in information and then having a stance. 

Are some of the stories shady? Yep. Are some of them pretty solid? Yep. Does Watson's side make sense? Not a lot. 

I think if you took a neutral party that knows nothing of the story and gave them all of the information available that 100 times out of 100 we'd get the same assumption of guilt/innocence. 

Oh, definitely. I definitely know there were unsavory things that went on, no question, and should he be punished by the league? yes. But this whole "attack you for asking a question" is more a reflection of where society is and im glad im not a part of it. Im also neutral, I just call things out when I see things that dont make sense

Also, there are a lot of those in the hive that have a hidden agenda and it shows in their intensity of their posts.

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Well if you read the history I asked @ET80 a simple question in which he linked articles that had nothing to do with the question (and has yet to answer the question) is that not what deflection is?  

Sweet .gif bro....

Um... I did? Didn't I post that 10 filed criminal cases? You asked why one didn't - I mean, I guess "one" in the literal sense didn't file. One (plus nine more) did.

Or did you miss that?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Oh, definitely. I definitely know there were unsavory things that went on, no question, and should he be punished by the league? yes. But this whole "attack you for asking a question" is more a reflection of where society is and im glad im not a part of it. Im also neutral, I just call things out when I see things that dont make sense

Also, there are a lot of those in the hive that have a hidden agenda and it shows in their intensity of their posts.

If the hive is pissed off that someone claims 26 counts of sexual assault is not a big deal.... than I would say that's a decent hive. Maybe you should do some independent thinking on some of the things you have said in this thread.

• Like 3

Just now, Ray Reed said:

Na...Jon Snow actually stood up for Sansa after she was sexually assaulted. He didn’t lead the “support Ramsey Bolton” side 😂😂😂

Lebron James Game GIF by Visual Smugglers

Holy moly, no regard for human life...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Um... I did? Didn't I post that 10 filed criminal cases? You asked why one didn't - I mean, I guess "one" in the literal sense didn't file. One (plus nine more) did.

Or did you miss that?

Here @MSURacerDT55

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

The more you talk, the more I realize you really haven't been following this case that intently. Because you'd know there were nine police reports filed in Harris County, and one filed in Brazora county. 

So - 24 cases, 10 filed criminal complaints. 41% of the people accusing Watson of a crime pushed forward with criminal complaints, so Watson is actually getting criminal complaints at a 10% greater rate than the national average.

But, I'm sure this is more deflecting on my part - right? Perhaps you need to sleep more.

https://theathletic.com/news/deshaun-watson/UU5Zi5K0Zb26/

After the Harris County grand jury delivered its decision, prosecutor Johna Stallings said her office presented evidence and testimony related to nine of the 10 criminal complaints filed against Watson, but she declined to say what possible charges her office pursued. Court records show the Harris County grand jury declined to indict Watson on six counts of indecent assault, two counts of sexual assault and one count of attempted sexual assault.

Is this sufficient for you?