NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

I like the DiVincenzo pick up. Always liked his game. Gives him a chance to build himself back up and play a decent role for the Warriors. 

Prepare for him to drive you nuts when he blows an easy layup. I love DDV but he's maddening at times. Hustle to all hell for ya but borderline worthless on offense, which is why I said he was a good replacement for GPII.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

How does Ainge keep pulling off these heists?

Ainge:  how does Gobert for KAT, Edwards, 2023 and 2025 FRP sound?

Conley:  boy, that's a bit rich for Gobert

Ainge:  ok, I can see that.  How about Edwards, Beverly, Beasley and 2023, 2025 and 2027 FRP

Conley:  hmmm.... probably can't move Edwards.

Ainge:  makes sense.  He is developing nicely.  How about Beverly,  Beasley, Vanderbilt, Kessler, Bolmaro, 2023, 2025, 2027, 2029 FRP and pick swap in 2026?

Conley:  Yeah that's much better.  You got a deal

Just now, agarcia34 said:

I’m really hoping Beverly gets a buyout and the Warriors go after him. Would be an excellent pick up and bench player. 

Bucks do need a back-up PG. 🤔

lol yeah right. We don't get good buyout guys. We get the dudes that get dumped for buyout guys lmao.

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I’m really hoping Beverly gets a buyout and the Warriors go after him. Would be an excellent pick up and bench player. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Bucks do need a back-up PG. 🤔

lol yeah right. We don't get good buyout guys. We get the dudes that get dumped for buyout guys lmao.

The Jazz are barely at 13 players after the trade, zero chance that we buy him out, we'll use Beverly/Beasley's $27M in expiring contracts to add more assets, we're significantly under the luxury tax line now. 

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

He hates Utah it’s not a secret. Think a buy out is possible 

You know Patrick personally? Hasn't said anything about Utah. Why would we buy him out when we'd have to find another minimum guy anyways and we can use his expiring deal at the trade deadline? 

It's not like he's on some crazy expensive or long contract. Having $27M in expiring deals to potentially trade at the deadline >>> saving like $3M so Pat Bev can be happy. 

Edited by NYRaider

21 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Take care of DA and get him counseling for his video game addiction.

The Nets can't trade for Donovan and keep Ben Simmons, interested to see if we keep Don or if we get Benny/Ayton.