NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

They're not giving up Herro for Kyrie.  I could see Lowry and their FRP in 2023, but I really don't see them including Herro in an Irving deal.

The Heat have been shopping Herro like no tomorrow because they don't want to pay him $25-30M per year to produce at the same rate as Jordan Clarkson.

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Hard to make a legitimate title push when you have max or near max money committed to a guard that shoots 40% from the field.

Not that I disagree, but who was reporting that the Wolves were actively shopping D'Angelo Russell?

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Not that I disagree, but who was reporting that the Wolves were actively shopping D'Angelo Russell?

A recent report by Jon Krawczynski of The Athletic has revealed that D'Angelo Russell might have to play out the last year of his contract, and "might not get the long-term contract extension" that "he was looking for".

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The Heat have been shopping Herro like no tomorrow because they don't want to pay him $25-30M per year to produce at the same rate as Jordan Clarkson.

funny how they didnt want to include him for Harden 2 years ago.

2 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Lebron vs Rob…

The Lakers still have draft capital, they just can't trade it due to the Stepien rule and pick protections. But as of now they're still set to have a 2023 1st (theirs/NOP), either a 2024/2025 1st (whichever NOP doesn't take), 2026, 2027, 2028, and 2029. They just can't trade 2023-2026 but they're really only going to miss a 1st for a single season.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The Lakers still have draft capital, they just can't trade it due to the Stepien rule and pick protections. But as of now they're still set to have a 2023 1st (theirs/NOP), either a 2024/2025 1st (whichever NOP doesn't take), 2026, 2027, 2028, and 2029. They just can't trade 2023-2026 but they're really only going to miss a 1st for a single season.

27’ 1st, 28’ swap, 29’ 1st for Westbrook/Harris.  

Jazz roster looking doo doo right now, need to make some more moves. We're the only team in the NBA that hasn't signed anyone and this was the first time in like 2 decades that we didn't have a draft pick.