NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

26 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I honestly could even see Philly doing Thybulle/#23 for #37/#49.

ETA: I think it'd have to be Green or Thybulle/Korkmaz because trading away Green or those two would bring Philly under the tax.

Bring all three on with the 1st. Make what we’re sending back even less.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

1200px-Jaden_Ivey_2022.jpg

Meant via FA/Trade. Ivey would be dope but it’s going to be Jabari.

Fultz/?/Wagner/Jabari/Wendell

If they were smart they would use Suggs as a trade chip to acquire a pure SG. I absolutely hate the idea of a Fultz/Suggs backcourt. 

13 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

If they were smart they would use Suggs as a trade chip to acquire a pure SG. I absolutely hate the idea of a Fultz/Suggs backcourt. 

Suggs and 32 or 35 for Grayson Allen and 24

16 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

You think they'd give up on Suggs before Fultz?

9 hours ago, Fureys49ers said:

Pacers no, I think they’re locked in on Ivey to pair with Hali. Spurs are weird. I feel like they’re just setting themselves up in case one of the big 3 fall to 4. But they have a ton of young wings already with Murray their player to build around in the back court already.

Don't see Detroit passing on Ivey.

37 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I don't get why Philly is in such a rush to give Thybulle away when they can just waive Danny Green and get under the tax line.

I don’t understand much of what the sixers are rumored to be doing, the two names connected to them are very well past their prime and they’re trying to ship out picks and younger talent to make it happen? I know Philly sees it’s window as now, but a 3 year deal possibly to PJ? They’ll be having to pair that with a pick next year to clear cap space again.

6 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

I don’t understand much of what the sixers are rumored to be doing, the two names connected to them are very well past their prime and they’re trying to ship out picks and younger talent to make it happen? I know Philly sees it’s window as now, but a 3 year deal possibly to PJ? They’ll be having to pair that with a pick next year to clear cap space again.

Morey still loves all his dudes from Houston.