NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Raptors reportedly the most likely landing spot for Rudy.

Raptors receive: Rudy Gobert, Royce O'Neal 

Jazz receive: Precious Achiuwa, OG Anunoby, Gary Trent Jr

Am I tripping or would that be a very nice get for the Jazz? 

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Raptors reportedly the most likely landing spot for Rudy.

Raptors receive: Rudy Gobert, Royce O'Neal 

Jazz receive: Precious Achiuwa, OG Anunoby, Gary Trent Jr

That would be an amazing deal for Utah.

2 hours ago, Fureys49ers said:

I was reading that the Pistons and Pacers are thought to be the biggest competition for stealing Bridges away. 

Personally I think it's all just fluff being put out there by his agents.   John Collins played the same game and ultimately had to settle for 5/$125.   

Would seem to be a very Hornets thing to do to sign Terry Rozier to a 4 yr extension and bring in Gordon Hayward on a big money deal only to watch your young, improving every year, fringe All-Star leave over a couple mil/yr

Just now, Kampfgeist said:

Personally I think it's all just fluff being put out there by his agents.   John Collins played the same game and ultimately had to settle for 5/$125.   

Would seem to be a very Hornets thing to do to sign Terry Rozier to a 4 yr extension and bring in Gordon Hayward on a big money deal only to watch your young, improving every year, fringe All-Star leave over a couple mil/yr

Agreed, there’s no way they can let him walk. Which explains the dire need for them to move off that Hayward contract. Honestly if they’re giving away pick 15 to a team to take it off their hands I’d be making space quickly if I’m in control of the Kings. In the off chance Hayward can actually stay healthy for a stretch the Kings could use him and the extra pick is obviously needed. We have plenty of expiring contracts to send back as well.