NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

36 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm surprised the Hawks are so eager to move John Collins.

Agreed.  I would take him over Grant and for only making a little more than him, its not a horrible contract IMO.  Especially if he ever gets back to a couple years ago production. 

17 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

So am I honestly, looking into him a bit more with the kings rumor dude seems kinda nice. From what I’ve read seems extremely capable on the defensive end as well, haven’t watched the Hawks play all that much.

His scoring, rebounding, and efficiency numbers have all gone done over the last three seasons but he's only 24 years old. It looks like Atlanta wants to do a mini-reset and build around Young, Okongwu, and Hunter.

2 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

Wait so who’s leaking this info to the Bulls then? 

Not sure but Marc Stein confirmed that a lot of people around the league think Rudy will get traded and that the Bulls are the most likely landing spot for him.

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Not sure but Marc Stein confirmed that a lot of people around the league think Rudy will get traded and that the Bulls are the most likely landing spot for him.

Will Wendell, Franz and whoever we take with their 1st next year for Vuc go down as the worst trade of all time? 

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Agreed.  I would take him over Grant and for only making a little more than him, its not a horrible contract IMO.  Especially if he ever gets back to a couple years ago production. 

A Collins/Grant swap would actually be solid for both sides.