NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

3 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

Woj reporting that the kings will decide while on the clock which trade offer for Jaden Ivey they will accept. Wild, also telling that almost the entirety of NBA know the three players going 1-3 with a lot of certainty.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

With all the crap flying around anyone on this forum could pass for “insiders” right now.  

You’re not lying haha. Read multiple “reports” mentioning all the different trade packages Pacers could send the Kings for 4, and a few minutes ago read a report that they’re not moving off 6 and want another lottery pick.

1 hour ago, Fureys49ers said:

You’re not lying haha. Read multiple “reports” mentioning all the different trade packages Pacers could send the Kings for 4, and a few minutes ago read a report that they’re not moving off 6 and want another lottery pick.

The Kings need to drive up the price on the 4th pick. I'd ask the Knicks for Reddish, Burks, #11, 2024 1st (unprotected), 2026 pick swap.

22 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Kings need to drive up the price on the 4th pick. I'd ask the Knicks for Reddish, Burks, #11, 2024 1st (unprotected), 2026 pick swap.

I like the way things are starting to sound. Kings asking for a lot, some interesting trade packages getting thrown out there now. 6/Duarte, 9/Keldon Johnson or Vassell, haven’t read anything other than three 1’s from NY but what you just proposed I wouldn’t be against. There was mention earlier Wiz possibly parting with Kuz, Deni and 10. Might just be wishful thinking but I don’t think the Kings are getting fleeced if they do move 4.

Edited by Fureys49ers

Just now, Fureys49ers said:

I like the way things are starting to sound. Kings asking for a lot, some interesting trade packages getting thrown out there now. 6/Duarte, 9/Keldon Johnson or Vassell, haven’t read anything other than three 1’s from NY but what you just proposed I wouldn’t be against.

I think the Kings will take Ivey at #4 regardless of if they have a deal in place or not because they can always trade his rights after they make the pick. Every team in the league seems to love Ivey.

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think the Kings will take Ivey at #4 regardless of if they have a deal in place or not because they can always trade his rights after they make the pick. Every team in the league seems to love Ivey.

Pacers and Spurs rumored to have eyes for Murray with a move to 4.