Best WR in the NFC North

Mox

Best WR in the NFC North  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Best WR in the NFC North

3 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

It's funny and sad at the same time that noone's even mentioning Randall Cobb. The wheels really fell off that bandwagon, and him, apparently.

he was always pretty average at best IMO.  propped up by an elite QB.  I think jordy and davonte are great on their own...I never felt that way about cobb.  

7 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I think Nelson is slowing down, and I felt that way even before Rodgers went down.

I'd go Thielen, then Adams then Diggs.

AT19's route running is beautiful. Honestly he's at worst top 5. Diggs is explosive but injury prone. I'd have him #1 if it weren't for that.

I was very wrong about Adams. He's a smart player, who's quick and seems to have great body control. Not overly fast and I've noticed that he can get blanketed in coverage (maybe that was more so his first 3 years though?)

After them I'm going Nelson, Tate, Jones and Meredith when healthy.

basically Adams is wide open in the first 10ish yards of mostly every play, longer than that and DBs can start catching up.

If Rodgers were healthy then Nelson would probably be the answer. Those two are great together, the drop off from Rodgers to Hundley really hurts Nelson. Thielen has been great, hard to argue against what he's done. Diggs is a really good player. Adams looks like he's on the verge of being a top WR in the league. Tate is a great slot WR, definitely at or near the top of the list if you're just talking slot WR's. Marvin Jones is also solid. Cameron Meredith looked like he might become the best out of this group before he got injured.

Archived