UPDATED: Future Head Coaching Options Discussion

G08

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

I don't see why not...only 32 of those jobs in the world.

He has passed on jobs in the past. He and Cesario were apparently offered the SF gig, but didn’t think they could get Garopollo at the time.

I am not sure how I feel about him.

11 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Interesting is... not the word I would have used. Not sure what they’re doing there. 

Mike Brown loves Marvin Lewis and for all the crap people want to push his way, theyve forgotten what cincy was before Marvin got there.  They had no front office, not just gm, they didnt even have a scouting staff.  Marvin has been able to push Mike Brown into the present and fielding a competent competitive team.  There is even talk that Lewis could take over as team president there when he is done coaching

1 minute ago, WindyCity said:

He has passed on jobs in the past. He and Cesario were apparently offered the SF gig, but didn’t think they could get Garopollo at the time.

I am not sure how I feel about him.

Yeah but he had a reason to turn it down as you said...just depends on how he feels about here...either way he is way down the list for me.

I'm sure Pace is going to pick his brain and find out what his plan is to create a successful environment for MT10.

All of it is valuable... I would have to think Pace has his pecking order in mind right now and these interviews may sway a candidate one way or another.

I'm thinking this should be done in the next couple of weeks.

1 minute ago, G08 said:

I'm sure Pace is going to pick his brain and find out what his plan is to create a successful environment for MT10.

All of it is valuable... I would have to think Pace has his pecking order in mind right now and these interviews may sway a candidate one way or another.

I'm thinking this should be done in the next couple of weeks.

You always want to be the first team to get your HC in place so you get the jump on everyone else building a staff.

Archived