College Football - 2022

plan9misfit

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

@plan9misfit

What’s the scoop with Cade McNamara? He entered transfer portal and it seems Iowa is on shortlist. Why he’d sign up for this offense, I don’t know.  But, we need a QB and we need one badly.

You won't care much for 12 Guage. He's not terribly athletic, has a slow delivery, a very weak arm, and hasn't played for most of the season due to injury. I honestly don't believe that he can throw it more than 15 yards down the field. Good leader, but I never felt that he was talented enough to be a difference maker on the field.

Satisfied on the year Texas Tech had. Preseason polls predicted them to finish 9th(second to last) in the conference. They were underdogs in 10 games, played 6 top 25 teams and finished 7-5. Tied for 4th in the conference, Guaranteed a winning record, bowl eligible, and beat UT and OU in the same season for the first time ever I think. Guns up!

5 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

You won't care much for 12 Guage. He's not terribly athletic, has a slow delivery, a very weak arm, and hasn't played for most of the season due to injury. I honestly don't believe that he can throw it more than 15 yards down the field. Good leader, but I never felt that he was talented enough to be a difference maker on the field.

LOL. So you’re telling me he’d be  an improvement. Thanks.

Edited by WizardHawk

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

A shocker and a big time hire for CU if everything comes together, which sounds like most is just formality.

I figured Sanders was taking the USF job and a Florida lifer.

Yeah...I didn't expect him to take the Colorado job. I guess Hunter will follow him there. 

7 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

I see USC fans got a taste of the Lincoln Riley special last night. By the sounds of it, tackling was deemed optional by USC.

Yeah, it was bad. USC’s defense has been terrible all season, but last night may have been the worst they played all year. Guys weren’t even attempting to tackle, running in the wrong direction, bad angle, incorrect assignments, etc. They literally looked like 11 Jaylon Smith’s out there.