Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

College basketball comment, Gonzaga might have one of the best offenses in college basketball history. Are they the best team? No, they have some lapses on defense at times. However, they do EVERYTHING at an elite level offensively.

I think they are the best team tbh. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

JBB is not a very good coach if he thinks all those Drummond post ups are the best way to win. This isn’t the 80s. There’s a reason this dude has bounced around the league as an assistant

this offense needs to flow through Garland/Sexton on the perimeter to setup Drummond/Love for their shots. I hate just handing the ball to Drummond/Love and expect them to create for themselves.

I was terribly wrong about Drummond. I wanted to trade him ASAP. I said he’s garbage and never feared him when we played Detroit. Well that part I’m right about. 

The trading part I’m wrong. He’s exactly what we need as a bonafide tank commander. With this up coming draft we need a tank commander more than ever. Props to you Commander Andre you are the three ball taking, drive the length of the court shot missing, layup missing to get a rebound to pad yo stat son of a gun we need. Get them stats young man and don’t look back. I see you. I got you. 

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck