Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What was the issue last time?  I don’t even remember….

But yeah, he’s exactly what we need.

I dont remember exactly but I think he was a bad fit on the stand in the corner to give LeBron space offense. Wasn't happy with his role and butted heads. That team was straight toxic though until trade deadline. This team has immaculate vibes.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

I dont remember exactly but I think he was a bad fit on the stand in the corner to give LeBron space offense. Wasn't happy with his role and butted heads. That team was straight toxic though until trade deadline. This team has immaculate vibes.

I thought it was related to lebron and his role, but it’s been a while.  

He’d be perfect tbh.  Really any legit wing would be great. 

31 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not sure how I feel about this one.

On one hand I thought he had some nice moments but he also has a very “replacement level” player vibe.

I guess the organization has earned a bit of trust, let’s hope it works out.

Just weird to pay that much for a 9th man.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

It’s less than the MLE for a 6’9 versatile good shooter who can move on defense. He will probably start at the 3 this year. This deal will look like a steal when he gets more minutes. 

There’s zero chance he starts at the 3. We need athletic horses to defend on the wing, that’s Okoro.

55 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

There’s zero chance he starts at the 3. We need athletic horses to defend on the wing, that’s Okoro.

I think you’ll be surprised. There’s been a lot of buzz around Wade starting. Okoro can’t shoot and is too small to play next to garland and Mitchell. He can’t really guard 3s. His strength is guarding guards. 

31 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I think you’ll be surprised. There’s been a lot of buzz around Wade starting. Okoro can’t shoot and is too small to play next to garland and Mitchell. He can’t really guard 3s. His strength is guarding guards. 

As a 3/D Wade is probably a better fit tbh.

He can actually shoot and at 6’9 has the size to guard the larger 3s and switch onto 4s 

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

I agree 

no way he starts at the 3 with a healthy roster

but I do believe he might take the 7th man spot if we let Love leave after this year. 

I think that’s the purpose of the signing more than anything 

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck