Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Monster.

I want Suggs if possible.

Dude's good. Which part of SexLand are you shipping off to make room for him? We're getting to the point where 3/4 of our "building block" guys are 6'4 or under right now. Go to 4/5 and you're asking to be absolutely atrocious on defense forever.

On 2/11/2021 at 12:12 PM, FGK said:

Dude's good. Which part of SexLand are you shipping off to make room for him? We're getting to the point where 3/4 of our "building block" guys are 6'4 or under right now. Go to 4/5 and you're asking to be absolutely atrocious on defense forever.

Nobody should be considered untouchable honestly.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

A late 1st round pick from a contender but the Cavs are going to have to eat a lot of bad money to make his salary match.

right now they say the Raptors are the team that prolly wants him the most. I dont think they have any real bad contracts on their team. All their big contracts belong to their core. I think the Cavs would have to take on like4 guys and prolly do some buy outs. 

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck