DK, Seahawks finalizing extension

Forge

Pretty good for DK’s agent to get basically 7 million higher in a signing bonus than AJ Brown and a tad higher total guaranteed for a 3 year versus 4 year deal. Allows DK to hit the FA market after he turns 28 I think. Not bad at all. Should be able to get another huge contract.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Smart for him. He gets paid since he has no idea who is throwing him the ball and he’s going to get another opportunity for a contract while he’s in his prime after the cap and market expands again.

Good point, he gets paid based on what his value was with an elite quarterback. If the next guy is so bad it makes DK and Lockett look pedestrian, he still got his money. 

10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Pretty good for DK’s agent to get basically 7 million higher in a signing bonus than AJ Brown and a tad higher total guaranteed for a 3 year versus 4 year deal. Allows DK to hit the FA market after he turns 28 I think. Not bad at all. Should be able to get another huge contract.

Yep. He getting paid now and will get paid well in 3 years too because we all know the Hawks will get a QB. Lol

Just now, ACO said:

Yep. He getting paid now and will get paid well in 3 years too because we all know the Hawks will get a QB. Lol

They are bound to after the season they’ll likely have this year. I’ve seen some Seattle fans think 7-9 wins is possible, but I can’t imagine that happening.