Deebo signs extension

GW21

I love the deal for all involved. This tells us that maybe we need to listen a bit more intently to what the 49er brass is saying, at least in regards to contracts. They made it clear they were going to get the deal done and Lynch said it would be a deal that takes care of Deebo now and allows him to do it again in the future. They were pretty clear on the JG situation as well. They just didn't confirm it until camp began. I think a lot of that had to do with letting others know what the plan was. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, cHaInBrEaKeRiii said:

Nice! Hopefully Bosa's contract extension won't be a crazy mess like this 

Better get to work on that right away. I wonder what he's going to land at. Garrett is getting $25M per year and you know that's where Bosa will start. 

Well worth it though, you can't let elite pass-rushers go unless you're Jon Gruden.

17 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Better get to work on that right away. I wonder what he's going to land at. Garrett is getting $25M per year and you know that's where Bosa will start. 

Well worth it though, you can't let elite pass-rushers go unless you're Jon Gruden.

I think Lynch already said that Nick doesn't want to address that until after this season. Joey waited. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

As Chris said, it's not happening until next year.

Bosa is 100% getting over 30 per year next season 

• Like 3