Ravens C Tyler Linderbaum suffers a Lisfranc injury

RaidersAreOne

9 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Honestly this is a big deal for Jim to just flagrantly skirt the rules. It's pretty smug if you ask me. And I really don't care if nothing criminal has stuck; that's beside the point.

What it comes down to is that this cultural cess pool isn't going to get any better until the league takes extreme measures, something like a six game suspension with a possibility for more upon appeal, especially if more allegations of misconduct are reported (and newsflash, they will be. It's only a matter of time with this sicko.).

Hide contents

Interim and then permanent HC Greg Roman

Someone had to say it. Bold and brave.

I just sent back my season tickets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

never forget Breshad Perriman's "bone bruise" or whatever the hell he tried to say that was.

Could be misremembering but I thought they were pretty upfront pretty early about it being a PCL sprain or whatever it was but that Harbaugh said those usually take 2-4 weeks to heal (which most did up to that point) but then Breshad Perriman proceeded to have the slowest healing PCL in the history of ligaments and it took him like 6 months when it took other players like 1-2 max lol

19 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Honestly this is a big deal for Jim to just flagrantly skirt the rules. It's pretty smug if you ask me. And I really don't care if nothing criminal has stuck; that's beside the point.

What it comes down to is that this cultural cess pool isn't going to get any better until the league takes extreme measures, something like a six game suspension with a possibility for more upon appeal, especially if more allegations of misconduct are reported (and newsflash, they will be. It's only a matter of time with this sicko.).

Reveal hidden contents

Interim and then permanent HC Greg Roman

When calling him "Jim" is the least confusing part of the post... 

6 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Someone had to say it. Bold and brave.

I just sent back my season tickets.

Yas. If we can open up dialogue like this across the aisle there's hope for this country. I'll add that I'm not gonna tell anyone whether or not to root for a guy when it comes to football in a vacuum, but I personally wouldn't be able to separate the football guy from the man. More power to you, though, I guess smh.

Spoiler

We all know he lied about Breshad

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Yas. If we can open up dialogue like this across the aisle there's hope for this country. I'll add that I'm not gonna tell anyone whether or not to root for a guy when it comes to football in a vacuum, but I personally wouldn't be able to separate the football guy from the man. More power to you, though, I guess smh.

Hide contents

We all know he lied about Breshad

Whatever you do don’t look into the entire Harbaugh family history...

They make the Clinton’s look like Mr. Rogers & friends 😳

Just now, Ray Reed said:

Whatever you do don’t look into the entire Harbaugh family history...

Oh you can bet I won't

Spoiler

but will post as if I did

Just now, Ray Reed said:

They make the Clinton’s look like Mr. Rogers & friends 😳

*hyperlink to claims Mr. Rogers was a decorated war vet with countless confirmed kills*

#rogersbodycount trending

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Could be misremembering but I thought they were pretty upfront pretty early about it being a PCL sprain or whatever it was but that Harbaugh said those usually take 2-4 weeks to heal (which most did up to that point) but then Breshad Perriman proceeded to have the slowest healing PCL in the history of ligaments and it took him like 6 months when it took other players like 1-2 max lol

https://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/2015/8/17/9161603/breshad-perrimans-injury-worse-than-originally-thought

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah Harbaugh’s quotes in that are pretty in line with what I remember. In early August he said “sprain, tendon, something like that, i’m not a doctor” and it did end up being a sprained tendon. It’s just that Perriman healed from that sprained tendon at an all-time slow pace lol

Its certainly not in the same vain as coming out and definitively saying “it’s not a Linsfranc from what the doctors have told me” like he did here. Idk, we’ll see

6 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Its certainly not in the same vain as coming out and definitively saying “it’s not a Linsfranc from what the doctors have told me” like he did here. Idk, we’ll see

Except we won't smdh. It's clear as day, but we've all been around long enough to know how this one's gonna go. When it comes down to it the shield will protect the shield and do its utmost to squash this story smdh.

Spoiler

@cynicalTayne

But give Calvin Ridley a year for a victimless crime smdh

• Like 1

I'm not sure if this turned into a parody thread comparing his punishment to Watson? (Its hard to read NT sometimes) I don't think its a big deal to mislead on an injury on August 8th. If he does it on September 8th then take away a 1st round pick as a pattern of behavior. (if that pattern is solid)

I was not for the original Patriots punishments (a memo about where to stand and accusations of witchcraft) but I'm all for everyone getting the Patriots punishments from this point on.

45 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I'm not sure if this turned into a parody thread comparing his punishment to Watson?

Whoa. Tinfoil hat much?

(Its hard to read NT sometimes)

😍

I don't think its a big deal to mislead on an injury on August 8th. If he does it on September 8th then take away a 1st round pick as a pattern of behavior.

My man.

(if that pattern is solid)

Oh it is. Trust me.

I was not for the original Patriots punishments (a memo about where to stand and accusations of witchcraft) but I'm all for the Buccaneers getting the Patriots punishments from this point on.

🤔...🤷

7 hours ago, Daniel said:

Did the Ravens disinter a bunch of native American graves in the last SEVEN years or something?  Injuries have been biting them pretty hard.

Was wanting to see if Linderbaum was as good as advertised too.  Very good OL class, but he really had it all.

Fixed