? Week 11: Buccaneers (3-6) @ Dolphins (4-5)

bucsfan333

26 minutes ago, Calibucsfan said:

Oh ya...as I recall "he is playing smart football right now"

him tackling the defender and stopping a touchdown pick 6 play was very smart

you guys are awful lol

looks like both those picks arent looking too good at the moment, but i will say that Mariotas WRs are trash , Winston cant say that

lets just trade our 1st for Sean McVay, after seeing what hes done to Goff , he'd make Winston a HOFer

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Kind of an odd time to make this move. Reedy has okay this season as a returner.  The WR core is largely healthy, unless they feel Martino would be a better gunner on special teams to get Godwin out of that role because they finally realized he may actually deserve more playing time on offense because he is pretty good. 

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Kind of an odd time to make this move. Reedy has okay this season as a returner.  The WR core is largely healthy, unless they feel Martino would be a better gunner on special teams to get Godwin out of that role because they finally realized he may actually deserve more playing time on offense because he is pretty good. 

He had that 44 yard punt return against the Jets too. That's the longest return I can remember recently. I don't get this move at all, unless we're gonna see more of Godwin and less of Hump on offense.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

He had that 44 yard punt return against the Jets too. That's the longest return I can remember recently. I don't get this move at all, unless we're gonna see more of Godwin and less of Hump on offense.

Yea its weird...  another interesting move by Licht and Co.  will see what happens

4 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I'd still take him over winston. 

I'm sure you would.

The only thing he's (Mariota) got right now is the lack of sexual assualt allegations. And this is quite a big deal. No doubt.

They are the biggest of deals right now. Absolutely. There's no way around it. But Mariota has done nothing otherwise to separate him from Jameis, in terms of his on the field play.

To say we should have taken one over the other doesn't mean jack and is confirmation bias at worst.

Archived