Gimme a reason as to why Amari Rodgers should make the team?

vegas492

Amari Rodgers. Cut or kept?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Amari Rodgers. Cut or kept?

• Cut the kid. He's flashed nothing.
    • Keep him. He's shown enough.
    • Feed him some of @Norm's Mom's meatloaf and he will be just fine.

27 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

"Still on rosters" isn't exactly a ringing endorsement for that group listed here. That's a pretty sad group overall, especially during Gute's tenure. Frankly, it's probably not that different for a lot of teams and shows how over-valued draft picks can be. If anything, this is direct evidence of why more teams should be open to dealing a 3rd now and then to get a better player, even on a rental deal, like we've all debated on here for the last 2-3 years at the trade deadline.

Imagine where this team would be if we didn't have Deguara, Amari and Sean Rhyan on the team lol....the exact same team we have with them. Same goes for just about every other guy in that group outside of Burnett, Jones and Finley. I'll also throw DickRod some love because he caught the Motown Miracle, but that's about it. 

Exhibit A of a polluted mindset of a Packer fan.   

On 9/16/2022 at 11:56 AM, R T said:

Exhibit A of a polluted mindset of a Packer fan.   

I know that I am "polluted".

Ron Wolf did it.

He got these guys in the third round.

Robert Brooks, William Henderson, Brian Williams, Antonio Freeman (last 3 in the same year), Earl Dotson, Mike Flanagan, Tyrone Williams, Mike McKenzie

Sure he has some misses, by my God, could that man draft in the third round.

Outside of James Jones, Finley and Burnet, we haven't done anything in the third round since then.

• 10 months later...