GDT - Week 11 - Conquistar Los Asaltantes

Hunter2_1

Thought McDaniels had a great gameplan today, which the O pulled off really well. Obviously would have liked to turn a few of those second half FGs into TDs, but hard to be too unhappy. Cooks had a great game. Karras filled in well at C, and the line as a whole played really well. Lewis had some great runs, and his moves in the open field are just awesome. So much of that first TD was on him making a couple of moves rather than the throw. Nice to see Allen get a couple more catches, and made a big fumble recovery. Thought it was hilarious to see Brady screaming at Hollister on the same play as the fumble; Hollister clearly didn't know where he was supposed to be.

Watched the game with the lady, so I wasn’t around to post much. 

But nice win for this team. Great to see the run game going and it’s clear how much Brady appreciates it too. The red zone has been a problem - well, bigger problem than usual, it seems - and hopefully that gets remedied soon.

Oakland wasn’t what everyone thought they’d be this year but they’re a talented offense and you’d have to think they came into this game knowing they really needed it to make the playoffs. Nice to get a win under those circumstances in what was essentially a road game (despite a favorable crowd). Can’t wait to see what this team does vs Pittsburgh, it’s last real test before the season ends.

not sure what the raiders did to prepare for the altitude but brilliant move by belichick to train in colorado. being from this area and traveling to albuqerque and flagstaff, as i have, there's a noticeable difference in even walking around if you've never been that high up.

4 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

not sure what the raiders did to prepare for the altitude but brilliant move by belichick to train in colorado. being from this area and traveling to albuqerque and flagstaff, as i have, there's a noticeable difference in even walking around if you've never been that high up.

They stayed at home, which is below sea level, because it worked last time when they won in Mexico.

Hhahahahaha.

One of the raiders players was seen saying I can't breathe and being taken into the locker room. Love how the coach comes out and calls the home game in Mexico bad. The game could have been in Oakland and it wouldn't have mattered the way they played. His lack of preparation is what made this game so difficult.

20 minutes ago, iothar said:

One of the raiders players was seen saying I can't breathe and being taken into the locker room. Love how the coach comes out and calls the home game in Mexico bad. The game could have been in Oakland and it wouldn't have mattered the way they played. His lack of preparation is what made this game so difficult.

Brady's completion percentage is somewhere around 90% against him in the last few showings going back to Jacksonville, isn't it? And the TD:INT is naturally ridiculous.

Coach needs to own up. Brady bosses him.

The Steelers game is gonna be huge. I don't think we loose any of the divisional games, I mean, those teams are just getting worse. I know divisional games are tough, but it's difficult to give those teams credence.

Fun fact, we can go two straight years without a road defeat.

4 hours ago, iothar said:

Jonathon Kraft was saying teams that are attempting(?) to move cities or bidding for a superbowl don't have a choice in giving up homegames for international ones. 

Talk to ya owner, jonny

3 hours ago, bluemushrooms said:

Wish I could've caught this game but, couldn't find a suitable stream that wasn't getting taken down by the NFL every 2 minutes.

No cable cause I live on a boat :( 

Shoot me a PM next time m8.

Archived