College Football Week 1 Thread: HERE WE (REALLY) GO!

MikeT14

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yeah it's nearly gone bankrupt the last decade without a relevant USC team.

I wasnt even making it about money just would be nice to have a relevant west coast team, Oregons been relevant but Ive never considered them a real contender. SC I can see making some noise with Lincoln Riley.

• Like 2

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He's not though. CFB is bigger than any one program. It's not an insult to USC, CFB is doing just fine with Texas being irrelevant right now too, and they're a huge program.

Nobody said its not.

You knew what he meant which was that college football is better when USC is good. Stop being dense.

You can throw some other teams in that conversation too, but its one of the top schools all time.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He's not though. CFB is bigger than any one program. It's not an insult to USC, CFB is doing just fine with Texas being irrelevant right now too, and they're a huge program.

And college ball is better with Texas and USC being relevant, To me atleast it is

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Im not expecting the moon his first year but once he starts getting his recruits in, in 2-3 years, is when the fun should truly begin.

Oh for sure. I just think 2023 or probably 2024 are better for USC actually contending to win games in a CFB Playoff.