Turkey Takedown Mafia - N2 (Sun 10pm EST) N3 (Mon 9pm EST)

Dome

12 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I agree that maximizing lynches is our best bet, which is why I am still so baffled about last night's decision.

In retrospect, i probably should have lynched mookie at the last second.

However, everyone in thead was either complicit or absent.

19 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Right, I understand. But what I said was I wasn't sure if it would be a good idea cause it might make me look like a mafia saving another mafia maybe if I flip off x and vote for y and then learn y is civ. I do have a definite feeling one of those two that were tied left is mafia and since mathman is cleared and lead the charge on that it would've been easy enough for actual mafia to just say yeah we will roll with that. Mathman said it was all informational but I feel like mafia were probably all in chatcey celebrating over a free pass. For this reason I'm going to go after untouch for following mathman there, rather than the two tied vote getters because both of those are more up in the air than untouch is for me. 

Word of advice. Dont worry about the way your actions make you look. If you think its right, do it.

11 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Word of advice. Dont worry about the way your actions make you look. If you think its right, do it.

Lol except last time I played I got torn apart for switching the vote off me to save myself and people said I should've just let myself die cause it made me sketchy. 

27 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Rather than pleading your case, you hope the heat dies down and we lynch a civ?

What case.  I'm apparently under the radar, showed up near the deadlines and Idk other reasons   If I was hoping the heat would be die down I'd shut up wouldn't you think 

Archived