BRAND WAR - Wrestling Mafia - SCUM wins!

Deadpulse

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

How do you know one side doesn't have a deathproof or lynchoroof or something to balance the 6-5 setup....its also why I haven't been going at this too hard in this game (I more want a traditional type mafia game).  But this game is very unique in its own right with trying to find the champ of the opposing team 

I don't. But there's zero reason to not just state outright in the thread who is on which team if there are only two teams with no other alignment mechanics in play.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I don't. But there's zero reason to not just state outright in the thread who is on which team if there are only two teams with no other alignment mechanics in play.

Which leads me to believe some person can either choose their team or switch teams via some mechanic.  Still 2 main teams but that 11th guy makes it challenging to a degree. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Unless you have access to everyone's roles, which I seriously doubt, you don't know that.

I think im the lynch.  I have no info at all, I barely know my role let alone have followed much of anything.  That said....

Im not always right, but I sure as hell look good when I am

most-interesting-man-shoo.gif

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I think im the lynch.  I have no info at all, I barely know my role let alone have followed much of anything.  That said....

Im not always right, but I sure as hell look good when I am

most-interesting-man-shoo.gif

Liars get got

NIGHT 2 SUMMARY

Cody Rhodes - WWE aligned, is pumped up!

Cody Rhodes GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

He attacked @Forge last night and their match just wont end! @Forge will be retired by Cody after Day 4 is called. 

Bobby Lashley - WWE aligned came after @Blue! He tried to put him in the Hurt Lock!

Bobby Lashley GIF - BOBBY LASHLEY HURT - Discover & Share GIFs

Unfortunately for Bobby, Hangman Adam Page - AEW aligned, had gotten @Blue so drunk he slithered out of Bobby's grasp and escaped scot free. 

Finally, after a long day of battling it looks like @Pickle Rick is forced to retire. He was Seth Rollins - WWE aligned. He was also the WWE Champion so.... wait....

Wrestling Gifs: Roman Reigns (The Tribal Chief)

IT's THE TRIBAL CHIEF! Roman Reigns - WWE aligned. He has a ref and has started a match! He pinned @Pickle Rick and he is the NEW WWE CHAMPION!

Well what a wild night of happenings.... omg, that music... it cant be!

Cm Punk GIF - Cm Punk - Discover & Share GIFs

ITS CM PUNK! Why is he here? He is a FA. OMG he pointed at the WWE title. He wants the title! The match has started and....

Top 30 Cm Punk Gts GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat GTS GTS

CM PUNK IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!

Cm Punk Wwe Champion GIF - Cm Punk Wwe Champion Wwe - Discover & Share GIFs

In the process CM Punk has now joined the WWE brand. He has also retired @bigbadbuff, who was Roman Reigns - WWE aligned

For Clarity the following players have been retired:

Roman Reigns - WWE aligned @bigbadbuff
Seth Rollins - WWE aligned @Pickle Rick

DAY 3 STARTS NOW