Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Either have to find an elite QB or you have to surround a good QB with a good offensive mind and elite weapons. Both of those options easily could’ve won a SB tonight.

Yeah. 

Even the best roster couldn't stop the best QB. Crazy. 

But chiefs got players too. Bolton balled out.  Juju came up big. Kelce was the man. Chiefs line neutralized the pass rush. 

Still gotta build a good team. But that QB seems to be the deciding factor. 

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

The progression Jalen Hurts has shown throughout his career has been incredible. I don’t know if it’s Josh Allen level progression but it’s up there. He was throwing some absolute darts this game.

Improved yes. 

But not worth the money they gonna pay him. 

I'm not convinced Tannehill couldn't do the same thing. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Improved yes. 

But not worth the money they gonna pay him. 

I'm not convinced Tannehill couldn't do the same thing. 

The same Tannehill that’s come up short in the biggest games when we need him? I don’t think so.

I definitely think Hurts has earn his money this season. He’s a clear difference maker for them, is young and has only gotten better every year he’s played.

12 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

You think Tannehill would’ve had a similar game to Hurts if you put him on the eagles rn?

I mean I know it's not popular but I don't see why he couldn't. 

He can make all those throws. 

He can run too. 

It's not hating on Hurts but just thinking that a good above average QB could have done similar, with the line, weapons and play calls. 

Because we've seen it in similar situation. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

He can run too. 

It's not hating on Hurts but just thinking that a good above average QB could have done similar, with the line, weapons and play calls. 

I don’t think we’ve ever seen Tannehill consistently perform well come playoff time 

he often shrinks. Hurts shined tonight. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I don’t think we’ve ever seen Tannehill consistently perform well come playoff time 

the closest we’ve seen to a good playoff game from tannehill was the big ravens upset when he was undeniably dropping dimes early but then straight up didn’t have to do anything after like the first 1.5 quarters lol. which of course isn’t his fault or anything, henry and the defense just took over and that was that. but he didn’t really have to shine

Edited by -Hope-

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

He can run too. 

No he couldn’t, he couldn’t even manage a game when his defense sacked a QB 9x & all he had to do was not turn the ball over, im sorry RT doesn’t not have that it factor, the intangibles, the bigger the game his nuts shrink 

8 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

Well the original statement was Hurts has improved so much. 

I said yeah he has but I don't think he has improved to the point of what they are going to pay him. 

And I was speaking more towards the whole year performance. Not just concentrating on playoffs. 

Now if they want to pay him for his playoff performances cool. 

But I was saying put Tannehill in that spot week 1 you likely see the same type of production. 

But they are gonna pay him close to Mahomes money and I think that's a mistake. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Well the original statement was Hurts has improved so much. 

I said yeah he has but I don't think he has improved to the point of what they are going to pay him. 

And I was speaking more towards the whole year performance. Not just concentrating on playoffs. 

Now if they want to pay him for his playoff performances cool. 

But I was saying put Tannehill in that spot week 1 you likely see the same type of production. 

But they are gonna pay him close to Mahomes money and I think that's a mistake. 

I get what you’re saying. End of the day tho, eagles are just gonna have to invest in him because he’s proven to be very very good. He’s everything Kyler Murray was supposed to be, with 10000x the leadership and moxie.

don’t think he will ever be the passing technician that Burrow or Mahomes is, but his performance yesterday makes me think he’s in that second tier of passer. Which is good enough to win a Super Bowl.

• Like 1