GDT week 11 Browns vs. Jaguars

Thomas5737

The runners and blockers did nothing to inspire Hue? Isn't Hue the same guy who has been stroking Crowell as a feature back for two offseason's now? I am so sick of his two faces. Unfortunately I think Jimmy Haslam blows everything up and we have to start from scratch yet again, but I think the best move would be to fire Hue Jackson while keeping everything else in place. Find a HC who is willing to work with the current coaching staff and front office. Hue Jackson is one of the worst leaders I have ever seen in sports. Nothing is ever his fault. He is always right. Whines and cries about others who have failed the team. Flip this guy. 

I wouldn’t even be upset if Jimmy wants to blow it up. It’s be like pouring foundation and than digging it back up after it drys because of a mistake. Good thing is not cinderblocks or walls have been built. 

Good thing with a potential blow up, is there isn’t any tearing down to be hand. 

Imo hue has to go. It seems like the things he has had input on or has his hands out have been big disappointments. 

25 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I wouldn’t even be upset if Jimmy wants to blow it up. It’s be like pouring foundation and than digging it back up after it drys because of a mistake. Good thing is not cinderblocks or walls have been built. 

Good thing with a potential blow up, is there isn’t any tearing down to be hand. 

Imo hue has to go. It seems like the things he has had input on or has his hands out have been big disappointments. 

No walls? Our defense looks like it is a CB or another LB away from being a top 10 defense in the league. If we blow it up, a new DC will come in and start over again. No new HC will want any of the old regime in any positions of importance. He'll want his own coaches. Hue Jackson has his faults but Kizer at QB and the practice squad all stars at WR will stall any offense. Losing Joe Thomas didn't help things either. Force an OC on him this season. 

Or just a wild idea I'm throwing against the wall to see if it sticks.... 

Promote Williams to HC, hire Singletary to DC and get an OC on board that matches with the QBs available. The defense can stay together and we can draft, sign a offense to custom fit whomever might be hired as the new OC. I think this idea is sticking to the wall guys. O.o

That is all

Mastercheddaar

1 hour ago, Mastercheddaar said:

No walls? Our defense looks like it is a CB or another LB away from being a top 10 defense in the league. If we blow it up, a new DC will come in and start over again. No new HC will want any of the old regime in any positions of importance. He'll want his own coaches. Hue Jackson has his faults but Kizer at QB and the practice squad all stars at WR will stall any offense. Losing Joe Thomas didn't help things either. Force an OC on him this season. 

Or just a wild idea I'm throwing against the wall to see if it sticks.... 

Promote Williams to HC, hire Singletary to DC and get an OC on board that matches with the QBs available. The defense can stay together and we can draft, sign a offense to custom fit whomever might be hired as the new OC. I think this idea is sticking to the wall guys. O.o

That is all

Mastercheddaar

To me our defense is young enough and talented enough to be able to play any kind of defense under a legit DC. 

Hue hasn’t done anything to save his job. One his stubbornness of not hiring an OC might be his ultimate downfall. Never seen a reason a team failed was by having too many coaches. IMO have another offensive minded person where his sole job is the offense would of done wonders. Heck there is no reason the browns should be 4th in the league in passing attempts. Hue has no true offensive identity. He speaks like he has one but than acts upon it differently. This offense should currently be about Duke Johnson because he is the only legit playmaker we have but yet he only touches the ball, what 6x last game. Dude has a skill set to play slot or RB. There should be plenty of ways to feed him the rock than. It’s not like you are handcuffed to just throwing him the ball or handing it off. I have no faith in hue.  

I like Greg Williams but I am not a fan of him being the HC. To me he is purely a DC at this point in his career. 

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Thomas, you're a man of your word, I'll give ya that.

Well this wasn't supposed to have been the "official" GDT I was expecting to dish out a dozen or so likes for those who just wanted to screw around. Oh well, I should be done by New Years day.

Archived