GDT week 11 Browns vs. Jaguars

Thomas5737

4 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^One of numerous examples critiquing kizer going back since week 1.

GTFOH, Reg....

I don't blindly defend Kizer at all.

I just don't knuckle drag grunt in extremities about his play without context like you...context does matter (i.e., The receivers are trash, he doesn't have play makers around him, etc...), but ultimately he's made terrible plays.

That's what rookie QBs do, especially on talent deficient teams.

I've consistently pointed out Kizer's mistakes but unlike many have said "That was an awful pick....AND our WR/playmakers suck"

Our receivers do suck. And there's been many games this season where Kizer has looked worse because of them. Today most of his bad plays were all on him though. I know he's a rookie and inexperienced, but he just seems to lack the football IQ needed to be successful. That and he just makes horribly inaccurate throws way too often.

I think he gave a lot of us hope after last week, so his awful performance today just stings even more because of that. 

I think Kizer and hue were both very bad today. 

kizer needed to chekck the ball down 5 more times today. 

crow got more touches that Duke. 

On a running day Duke got the ball twice to run. 

Zeitler got man handled twice. 12.5 million dollar gaurd.

Drango had his lead cleets on.= for extra suckage.  

we are getting closer and closer to winning. 

Kizer may just be a turnover machine, regardless of how little talent he has around him.  I really want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but man....the inconsistency, the inaccuracy, not feeling the rush when it is around him???  Too many red flags for me.  They need to sign an above average vet, and take the best QB in the draft if they are picking 1.  I saw good and bad things from Rosen and Darnold.  I think Darnold is the guy I would roll with moving forward.  I'm not taking chances on midget QB's, that have maturity issues. 

8 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I think Kizer and hue were both very bad today. 

kizer needed to chekck the ball down 5 more times today. 

crow got more touches that Duke. 

On a running day Duke got the ball twice to run. 

Zeitler got man handled twice. 12.5 million dollar gaurd.

Drango had his lead cleets on.= for extra suckage.  

we are getting closer and closer to winning. 

Don't even put Kizer's 4 turnovers on Hue.  Or even Peppers fumble.  Hue was not the one who overthrew and was also not the one who didn't see a LB not bite on PA.  You even admit as much when you said he needed to check down.

Drango is a 5th round pick who is filling in for one of the greatest ever to play.  You can't expect him to be even 75% of what Thomas is.  Kizer just has to know the speed the Jags has and has to learn he has to set and throw.

56 minutes ago, Wolfhunt said:

Don't even put Kizer's 4 turnovers on Hue.  Or even Peppers fumble.  Hue was not the one who overthrew and was also not the one who didn't see a LB not bite on PA.  You even admit as much when you said he needed to check down.

Drango is a 5th round pick who is filling in for one of the greatest ever to play.  You can't expect him to be even 75% of what Thomas is.  Kizer just has to know the speed the Jags has and has to learn he has to set and throw.

Kizer ain't a guy you put the game on. I said h had a bad game

Hue called a bad game.

I didn't put peppers fumble on Hue ya door knob. 

I’m officially done with hue. I’ve been back and fourth on him all year. I know the jags have a great defense and everything but his playcalling was horrific. You knew the Jags would bring the Blitz and yet he doesn’t nothing about it. Browns are in a passing situation and the defense is going to pin their ears back. Bring the TE in to help out Drago. 

I wish the browns could make a hire like the rams did with Mcvay. Maybe they could if they get a new HC and offensive talent in the early parts of the draft  

Archived